Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 16, 2024, 05:56:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Latin Marriage Success  (Read 4183 times)
Looking4Wife
« on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

This was posted on another board today (gringos.com).  Since most of the happily married guys are off enjoying their Latinas, its good when someone comes up for air to share with those of us still on the road to success...

"My wife and I were married on November 15, 2002. Everything is going well for us.

She has diligently studied English over the past three years. Her command of the language has steadily improved. She is not totally fluent yet. She lacks confidence and tends to be shy around people who speak English.

She has held two jobs in the past year or so. She didn't last long at either one. The employers she worked for hired mainly immigrants. Places that hire immigrants (legal or illegal) tend to exploit the work force, thus creating difficult working conditions. My wife's second employer was really demanding. She would go into work and wouldn't know when her shift ended. Sometimes she worked a 12 hour shift. When she got paid, she was shorted on her hours, but she did get paid for the shorted hours when she complained about it.

My wife obtained her drivers license about nine months ago. She hasn't built up enough courage yet to drive on a highway, but she can get around pretty well by herself.

Overall, my wife has been the best thing that ever has happened to me. I have no regrets in the time and money spent to find her."

zack
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Another Latin Marriage Success, posted by Looking4Wife on Dec 18, 2005

Thanks for that encouraging story!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: