Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 17, 2024, 04:52:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi Guys :c)  (Read 2432 times)
Howard
« on: November 05, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Well...  I had computer problems at work, where I normally post from, but now have them worked out!  I couldn't post to P/L because some cookies were destroyed!!!

Anyway, Ayesa is safe and in Manila.  She says her father is doing much better, but he did need to have a leg amputated.  We didn't talk long, because we still couldn't hear each other!!!, but she's making arrangements to come home, finally.  Thank God!

I'll be honest.  I'm rather irritated with the lack of communication on her part for the last three-plus months, but I'm not gonna hit her with it when she gets off of the plane.  I look forward to seeing her and to getting back to some form of a normal life :c)  We have plenty of things to work on and plenty of things will change--hopefully for the better--but I'm glad that she could be a part of her father's recovery.  Now she get to participate in the recovery of our marriage :c)

As always, I am sorry for not keeping up.  I have a hard time spreading sunshine when I have nothing new or positive to offer.  Your concern and support has proped me up when I needed it and I do appreciate it :c)

I'll be talking to her in the next day or so to get the final information.  When I get it, as always, I'll share :c)

Thanks everyone!

Keep the Faith

H

cc
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hi Guys :c), posted by Howard on Nov 5, 2001

My hope for you and Ayesa is that you too will be able to make a FRESH START. It is all too easy to fall back into the old patterns. Good luck and best wishes!
Taliman
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Hi Howard,
Sorry to hear about her father.
Her trip there should give her more peace of mind.
You may want to reconsider "hitting her with it when she gets off the plane"
Just wait a few days and let her get settled in then ask her about it.
Don't want to start off on the wrong foot.

Good Idea about a freezer full of fish heads...hee..hee.
Hang in there your Honey should be home for the holidays.
Take her to Belle Isle or something....Ok how bout the Henry Ford Museum.

Taliman

Ray
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Hi H!

You say you lost your cookies at work? ROFLMAO! I guess that happens sometimes when the wife’s been away that long :-)

Sorry about your father-in-law, but I’m glad to hear he is doing better overall. Thanks for the update.

I know what you mean about the lack of communications. It can really drive you crazy! I went through all that a long time ago with my ex in the days before Algore invented the Internet and cell phones could only be found on Star Trek. When she went home to the province for a month during a family emergency, I didn’t hear anything from the time she left Manila until she was ready to board the plane coming home.

When my now current wife was in the Phils and went home to the Island for a visit, there was NO communication available. They have no electricity or telephone. She could paddle out a few klicks in the banca boat until she cleared the bend in the coast line and maybe get a cell phone connection if the weather conditions were perfect. But she never complained about the lousy communication system. She would just say “so, it’s better than nothing”, which is one of her driving philosophies on life :-)

Make sure you have a happy, smiling wife when she gets home. If I were you, I would find a fish market and buy enough fish heads to fill the freezer so full that they all fall out on the floor when she opens the frig. That ought to make her smile! I’m sure Dave H or Jimbo can think of some other tricks you could play on her when she gets home. If you can keep her laughing, you will have a much better chance of patching up your relationship while you have some fun also. Works for me…

Hang in there Howard and keep us posted.

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: