Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 17, 2024, 03:54:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Humabdos, Kevin, Shawdow, Zebson, Howard...  (Read 20791 times)
shadow
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Finally?, posted by donb2222 on Sep 3, 2001

Hi Don!!  How's tricks??  Glad to hear all is well with you and Vilma.  

Larry.

donb2222
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Finally?, posted by shadow on Sep 3, 2001

Hi Larry,
 Vilma and I are doing great.  Her adjustment to America has been smoother and easier than I anticipated.  She likes the food, music, people, most everything.
Her closest friends are still her friends (in the PI) and family, but she communicates with them on a weekly basis.
Thank goodness we taught her favorite sister and her friends how to do e-mail, or the phone bills would be astronomical.
How are you Larry?  Where are you living now?  Any important filipinas in your life now?

Don

shadow
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Finally?, posted by donb2222 on Sep 3, 2001

Good to hear she has adjusted well, some do, some don't.

E-mail is the best thing since apple pie!

Am currenty in Seattle, kind of looking for a job that is seasonal or temporary so I can spend months abroad. Have a few prospects, but nothing promising yet. Have an interview on wednesday as an asst engineer on a cruise ship. (Hawaii bound) 12 weeks on, 6 weeks off. This could be fun. Dog would be a problem though.  Sad

No filipinas in my life, or anyone else for that matter. Been just traveling around since my return from PI. Been doing some fishing, lots of camping, etc.

Any plans for a return visit?

Larry.

donb2222
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Finally?, posted by shadow on Sep 3, 2001

The cruise ship sounds like fun, the six weeks off would be great for travelling.
We will probably return next Summer.  Vilma wants to pay for the return trip, so it depends upon how quickly she saves up the money.
Where do you plan to go next?
shadow
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Finally?, posted by donb2222 on Sep 3, 2001

I think they have many applicants for the cruise ship job, my chances probably aren't that good.

I'll be staying in cebu again for the most part, with side trips to at least dumaguette and cagayan de oro.

My plans change every day, and february is months away, so HuhHuhHuhHuh??.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: