Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 17, 2024, 02:33:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: bye .. bye  (Read 11147 times)
FilipinaCupid
« on: July 22, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

I just wanted to thank those that posted such nice messages of support in what had become such an unnecessary snipe-war.  

I guess I am just not military material because this whole thing goes against my nature and I will not waste another word fighting shadows.

I wish you ALL the very best in life and you have my sincere prayers for joy & happiness.  Perhaps I will visit at holidays ;-)

Jean

Jeff S
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to bye .. bye, posted by FilipinaCupid on Jul 22, 2001

I also, enjoyed your posts. There's no reason to fight with people who like to pick them. There's an anonymity (sp?) to posting on a public board such as this and I think people tend to lash out much more than they would in person. To see what I mean, go read the Latin board. If people were really that snippish with each other there would be an ongoing barroom brawl everywhere you look. Somehow basic manners tend to be suspended when speaking from behind a keyboard with an alias. Anyway, your experience with a wide variety of AM seeking Filipina brides, and lots of Filipinas interested in hooking up with AM has brought lots of good, practical information to many here. If you do decide to go, you'll be missed and the board will be less from it. The only spam I'd love to figure out how to get my name off of is a constant barrage of offers to refinance my home.
-- Jeff S.
Dave H2O
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: bye .. bye, posted by Jeff S on Jul 23, 2001

Jeff,

You don't suppose Jean owns a mortage company too? ROFL

Dave H.

SteveG
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Jean,
 I'm not sure how it came to be that some people are so sensitive about "spam" emails.   If the subject of the email doesn't interest them, they can always just delete it.  It's not the end of the world - it's just an email.  Also, it seems odd to me that you are being accused of this by more than one person, since so many of us on PL, myself included, are not getting any spam emails.   If you were doing this, then it would seem to be logical that you would do it to everyone.

Anyway, don't let yourself be driven away - stay and participate.   We all have had fights here and been mad at one time or another, so don't let that bother you.  Just come back and join in!
                             SteveG

Zebson
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Jean, It's hard to know sometimes what to think..It does seem that you have a lot going on and from what it appears this can easily be misconceived as something else. I believe the more you expose yourself on the net the more you are vulnerable to being misprecieved and labeled, sterotyped, spammed, slammed, etc...It's sad but true. I want to believe people at their word, but these days you just never know peoples angles. Do keep posting though, the input doesn't hurt and everyone should have a voice weather we like it or not.

Zeb

Dave H2O
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Jean,

I am sorry to see you leave. I've enjoyed your posts and found a lot of truth in them.

Good Luck!

Dave H.

greg
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Please Stay!, posted by Dave H2O on Jul 23, 2001

Pretty Please hehehe...You don't want to leave Carisse alone here..Shocked)) Mr Peabody
Dave H2O
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Please Stay!-Jean, posted by greg on Jul 23, 2001

Greg,

There was a catfight brewing and I had front row seats. ;o))

Dave H.

humabdos
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Jean in this MOB stuff one can't be to carefull theres a lot of scamming going on with the Internet!  If stephen gives you his ok then maybe its true. but then again I think he said hes from okihomea lol   ( just kidding)  No need to go away! Just chill with your promos And get my name right! its HUMABDOS lol
Jimbo
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Jean Sorry po!!!, posted by humabdos on Jul 23, 2001

nt.
Jimbo
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Good people will miss you here.

Sally

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: