Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 16, 2024, 06:45:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: English Speaking Dr. in Cali  (Read 7652 times)
El Diablo
« on: April 10, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Any of you Cali regulars like Norm or H2-OH know of an English speaking Medical Doctor in Cali (preferably U.S. trained)?  I have an aguardiente related injury and a few other nagging things.  It's good to know about a doctor just in case also.
Jim L
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to English Speaking Dr. in Cali, posted by El Diablo on Apr 10, 2001

..."I have an aguardiente related injury"...

Well, James, you know what they say: ~abstinence~ makes the heart grow fonder. :-)

Sorry couldn't resist.   Hope you're OK.

El Diablo
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: English Speaking Dr. in Cali, posted by Jim L on Apr 11, 2001

Jimbo,

Nunca nunca otra vez.  Actually I was very foolish and had about four different types of alcohol, bacardi, vodka, whiskey but the worst was that hot water stuff they call aguardiente.

After consuming this, we played futbol -- Colombian style back at my place.  I think my team won but then again it was men against the women and so we had better.  Anyway, at some point during the game I ran into the table and have a big bump on my leg.  Hence the need for a Doctor.

It'll be good to see you.  If you need picked up at the airport let me know.

El Diablo

Jim L
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: English Speaking Dr. in Cali, posted by El Diablo on Apr 11, 2001

El D,

Musta been a hell of a game :-) Hope your head, knee, and whatever else is healing.

I'll be in Cali Tuesday.  As for airport pick up - thanks but I got it wrapped up.  I'll give you a shout when I'm in town.

Jim

H2-Oh
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to English Speaking Dr. in Cali, posted by El Diablo on Apr 10, 2001

Hey James,
Call Johanna at the apt, she has a spanish/english speaking doctor she saw today. She has the phone number for you.

Regards, H2-Oh

El Diablo
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: English Speaking Dr. in Cali, posted by H2-Oh on Apr 10, 2001

H2-OH,

I had my friend call your apartment but according to Johana only her Dentist speaks English.   I'm looking for a G.P. or somekind of equivalant.  But thanks, if you think of anyone else let me know.  

El Diablo

Houndog
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

***an English speaking Medical Doctor in Cali (preferably U.S. trained)? ***

Hey the Devil shouldn't have a problem with some Potions, Incantations, Spells, VooDoo or Magic.....Smiley

What's the matter with you...?  

Houndog

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: