Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 17, 2024, 01:57:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying adress from www.loveme.com?  (Read 15986 times)
Cain
« on: October 03, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Hello everybody,
I'm new to this, but I'm already getting pulled in to it all.  My question is about buying adresses frome loveme.com.  I know I should just email girls that post ads in personals, but I found one girl that I really want to write to.  She's a twenty year old from Ukraine(not a stretch for me, I'm 22).  I was wondering if any one here has bought adresses from loveme.com.  If so, is it likely that the girl will write you back?  Any info would be greatly appreciated, I don't want to buy too many $9.00 adresses if they are worthless...even though I'll probably buy this one regardless.

Thanks
-Cain

Charles
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Buying adress from www.loveme.com?, posted by Cain on Oct 3, 2001

If she knocks your socks off, go ahead and spend the $9, but don't get your hopes up.  Loveme.com is fairly reputable, but they do not update their profiles and many of their profiles are placed by local agencies.  I was married two years ago and was advised that my wife's profile was still on this thing and I had to get it removed.
Ren
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Buying adress from www.loveme.com?, posted by Cain on Oct 3, 2001

It is as good a place as any. I have bought a few ads. from there and got about a 50% response. Snail mail is a little more personal than e-mail, you'll get recent photos from her etc. Of course she will only respond if she likes your pic and your personality.
Ren
BrianN
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

I've bought addy's from there, as far back as 1997.  Reputable, only, it depends on where your interest is.

My experience with them has been mostly with women's addresses from the philippines, which... hmmm leave a lot to be desired.  It's not loveme's/afa's fault.... it's the country you're dealing with, and the women's financial situation.

Things change... I will still recommend reverse posting on introglobe.com as long as I live... (until I get "hosed" that is).

To date, not yet... but I have wasted hard earned money... on stupid mistakes.  Go forward with caution, no matter your desires.

Cain
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Buying adress from www.loveme.com?, posted by BrianN on Oct 3, 2001

Thanks for the information.  How do you "reverse post" on introglobe.com?  I thought you had to pay for that service as well.
BrianN
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Buying adress from www.loveme.co..., posted by Cain on Oct 3, 2001

Posting your profile is free.

The faq is here:
http://www.introglobe.com/faq.cfm

Go to IntroGlobe, (or E700), and sign up, put in appropriate profile info, email .jpg pic to the company, and your profile will be posted, to all of the agencies that participate in the FSU. (it takes a couple of days for your picture to make it to your profile listing).  BTW, your friends on this side of the earth can't see your profile either.  You have to have an agency sign in to view men's info.

Then sit back and see who bites. At that point, you have to purchase tokens, in order to read or respond.

Just be sure you check the profiles of the ladies that email you, before you open the mail.  Don't open based on her picture alone, as you might see someone that looks "just right", open the email and read it, only to find out from her profile later on that she's got 12 kids and 2 ex's that live with her.

It ain't cheap to operate, but it does seem to have it's advantages of eliminating the money problem across the water.

KC
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Buying adress from www.lovem..., posted by BrianN on Oct 3, 2001

How do you check the profiles of the ladies who email you? Are the ladies profiles listed on the website?
BrianN
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Brian...I have a question for you?, posted by KC on Oct 5, 2001

It's easy.

Once you receive an email on the e700 system, you will have a listing of the email, the lady's profile number, and a thumbnail image of here on the page.

just click on her image, and you will be taken to her profile page if she is from globaladies.com.  If she is listed on euroladies, or russianwomen.com, then the link won't work but all you need to do is do a search on the specific site for her profile number.

You can do this before you open her email to save the $$$.

It's free to sign up, submit your profile, picture and see what bites.  There is no "monthly" commitment or anything like that, and they won't take your money unless you give it to them.

I know I sound like the poster child for e700, but what else can I say?  I believe in the system, it helps to eliminate the scams, and I've met some decent ladies there.

Ben26
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Buying adress from www.lovem..., posted by BrianN on Oct 3, 2001

nt
BrianN
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to How much per token? nt, posted by Ben26 on Oct 3, 2001

expensive.... but it does work.  I don't know... I've spent a lot of money here, but the end results to date have been worth it, and I've never been asked for a dime.
Ben26
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: 8 bucks., posted by BrianN on Oct 3, 2001

nt
BrianN
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Holy Shnoikees! That's a lot per email!!..., posted by Ben26 on Oct 3, 2001

Well... what do you get paid for an hour of your time?

What's it worth to you?

What do you pay per page for translation?  How much per word?

8 bucks... in the long run, is chicken feed.

Laugh on.  It's dam cheap considering what you're really after.

jj
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Try that again..., posted by BrianN on Oct 4, 2001

It is expesive if the contact is not what you thought,

I found one lady on this site her name was "Oksana" 36 form Kiev.

The photo was three to four years out of date and listed her as an economist.  She really was a graphic Artist working on commission.  Her daughter was much older then her photo and she was more interested in being wined and dined and travelling to Amercia the finding true love.

BrianN
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Buyer beware..., posted by jj on Oct 4, 2001

How true,
However, usually what is listed as "Occupation", is actually what they studied in college.  Lady I'm talking to was a teacher, (listed as one), and is actually a social worker.  Fortunately, her picture wasn't that good on the internet, and when I got the real thing, was pleasantly suprised.  Visa minus True Love? Time will tell on that one.... heh heh.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: