Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 16, 2024, 08:54:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Darolina1  (Read 4640 times)
Canadaman
« on: September 24, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Hi Darolina,

I am a 43 yr old widower (15 months ) with 2 children aged 6 (boy ) and 9 (girl ) years old. I live in Ontario , Canada.

What are the attitudes of a Cali woman to a widowed man with 2 children who is looking for a soulmate and a wife..Plus who will accept my children and come to love my children.

Thanks,

Jeff

darolina1
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Darolina1, posted by Canadaman on Sep 24, 2005

Hi Jeff,
Here in Cali we have a little bit of everything, the good ladies, the bad ladies, etc...
I'm completely sure you could find somebody in Cali, you have no idea how many ladies want to find an honest man to have a nice family.  But of course, it all depends on what You are looking for, for example, since you already have 2 kids, a lady with a kid would be perfect for you, specially because she would have to help you raise you kids as well,
Have you been to Cali? what made you become interested in ladies from Cali? what ages are you looking for in a woman?
Caro
Kiltboy1
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Darolina1, posted by darolina1 on Sep 26, 2005

Are you Margareaths daughter Carolina Huh
Canadaman
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Darolina1, posted by darolina1 on Sep 26, 2005

Hi Darolina,

I have not been to Cali or Colombia yet.My Primo married a Paisa woman who was already living in Canada. She is very nice and I like how she is so good with children....

I am interested in ladies from Medellin and Cali. I am attracted to latina women.

I am looking for a lady from 25 - 40 years old. I am open to  a woman with children of course since I have 2 children....

I am studying Spanish and I am looking forward to a trip next year to beautiful Colombia......

Family life is very important to me and I spend a lot of time with my children. I love and treasure my children so I would want to meet women who love kids.

I would like to meet a woman who is mature mentally.

Thanks for responding,

Jeff

Canadaman
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

I should clarify that I wanted Darolina opinion on a Gringo Widower's with 2 little kids from a Latina perspective... Yes I know we cannot generalize on questions like this.

A woman that I choose in the future must be into me and my children... I put me first here because if she is not into me then I will say have a good day and the end of story.

Okieman,

I have been a widower for 15 months now and my children were 7 and 4 years old at the time of my wife's death...

I am open to meeting a woman from any country (yes even AW & CW). I am not desperate too or in any hurry to get re-married. I am planning on going down to Medellin next year. My Primo ( Cousin ) married a Paisa girl( met her and married her in Canada ) and Utopia Cowboy ( transplanted Canuck into a Texan) plus another fellow Canuck named Dave married a Medellin woman.

I think you will like Paisa women Okieman.. UTC wife told him that if she did not feel chemistry and really like him at the airport when they first met then she would have left him there by himself..

Canadaman

OkieMan
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Darolina1, posted by Canadaman on Sep 25, 2005

Canadaman,

Best of luck. I can tell that you really value those precious children of yours.  I think any woman would be impressed by that.  If not, tell her to hit the road!  Take care.

OkieMan

OkieMan
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Canadaman,

I can't remember all of your story, since it has been a good while since you last posted.  Have you been to Colombia yet?  If not, then please go.  If you have, what kind of experiences did you have?  I have been to Cali twice, so I have a long ways to go yet; but at least I have travelled there.  So, I do know first hand the potential.  I am hoping to go back in the not too distant future, and I am also trying to learn from my past mistakes.  But, one thing is for sure; if you don't go at all, you will never know what you missed!  There are many more experienced guys here on the board who can tell you all kinds of stuff; but you really need to just make the trip.

OkieMan

Brassa
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

My friend,
Heat`s reply to you is as close as can be. But still a little general.

Although cultural differences affect peoples practice in life as a whole, Theoretically PEOPLE as individuals have their own thoughts and ideas and desires and that drives them to seek their hearts desire just as it drives you to seek what you desire.

Expect that each woman is an individual and forget seeking a "general" attitude and you will find what your looking for.

What you want , wants you Smiley

Gator
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

I  am afraid that's a question you will need to visit Cali to find the answer.  Since many of the woman looking to marry have children of their own it should not be too much of a problem.

IMHO it would be impossible to answer given the variables.

oakham
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Darolina1, posted by Gator on Sep 25, 2005

very interesting.
Heat
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

What are the attitudes of a Cali woman""

Dude...women are women where ever you go.

Learn it, love and live it.

oakham
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Darolina1, posted by Heat on Sep 25, 2005

o yea a cali woman................
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: