Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 03, 2024, 01:55:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with this website: 24romance  (Read 1678 times)
PhilMo
« on: January 20, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

I recently had a semi-bad experience with 24romance.com that should be shared. This seems like a good site to get addresses of attractive girls for a very reasonable price.  And since I am planning a trip to Ukraine or Russia within the next 6 months, I bought into their service for the sole purpose of getting addresses & making some female contacts.  Well 24romance never came through with my password info to access the addresses, BUT luckily the billing company that handled the transaction refunded 100% without a question.
Jack
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Problem with this website: 24romance, posted by PhilMo on Jan 20, 2004

Hey Phil, was this that site you were discussing with me a few weeks ago?

They had photos of many of the more beautiful ladies from all the various sites, and at a good price as I recall. I just wonder if the addresses were real. You know this site could have just taken these photos and general information and not have the ladies real addresses.

Glad you got your money back and thanks for advising others.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: