Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 03, 2024, 04:29:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I am already working with  (Read 7180 times)
Jack
« on: January 08, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

In a post below Griff mentions an e-mail he received from someone wanting to share there good fortunes with him.

I am also blessed that some wonderful people half a world away have selected me to share there good fortunes with. I receive such oppotunites on almost a daily basis, I can't explain why unless it has something to do with that real four leaf clover I found on June 12th 1978.

Please, if any of you have received any information from any of the following people who have contacted me in the past 10 days, I would appreciate you not dealing with them as I am considering there offers.

Today.. MRS MEMOUNA MADUKA, THE WIFE OF THE LATE DR.MUSTAPHA MADUKA, OF THE BLESSED MEMORY.PRIOR TO MY HUSBAND ASSASSINATION BY THE REBEL FORCES LOYAL TO MAJOR JOHN PAUL KOROMA, HE WAS THE DIRECTOR GENERAL OF SIERRA LEONE WE ARE PREPARED TO GIVE YOU 20% OF THE TOTAL SUM.

Yesterday..Mr.Fred Okoye,Managing Director of Legend International Bank. I assure you that this transaction is risk free and you have the right to choose the percentage-sharing rate after the money has been transferred to your account.

Monday,....Engr Eddy Baba. you were introduced in confidence through the Nigerian Chamber of Commerce, foreign trade division. (1) 25% of the money will go to you for acting as the beneficiary of the fund.

Sunday,...Dr.Christopher Davis, I am the Director of Operations, Internal Audit, Bankers Consortium ,Abuja,Nigeria. In my department, we discovered an abandoned sum of $45.5 million(Forty million Five hundred thousand US dollars) in an Account that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died in November 1997 in a plane crash. 25% of this money will be for you and 65% would be for me and my colleague while 10% will be for expenses incurred during the cause of the transaction.

Last week,...B. IBRAHIM Financial Manager I am the son of the late personal assistance to the KANO STATE GOVERNOR in the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA (ALHAJI IBRAHIM MUSA.) My father died just some months ago in a plane crash which occurred in Kano State Nigeria on the 14th May 2002. Nigeria has kept the sum of (10 billion Euros) with my father ALHAJI IBRAHIM MUSA I will give you 30% of the total sum of money and 5%for the replacement of any expenses incurred in this process.

........Nikki...Hidden Camera at my New Years Party,..oooppps, forget this one!

........My Name is Chris Dangogo and I work with (STANDARD TRUST BANK) in foreign department. We have in a domiciliary account in my bank the sum of US$30.5(Thirty Million, five hundred Thousand United States Dollars) belonging to a foreign national who died in a plane crash over the coast of Cote D'Ivorie on a Kenyan Flight KQ431.

......I am Alhaji Gidado Musa, the Secretary of the Federal Government of Nigeria Contract Award and Monitoring Committee (CAMC) of the Petroleum (Special) Trust Fund (PTF). A contract was awarded to a conglomerate of Foreign Companies by my committee on behalf of PTF, the contract was over-invoiced to the tune of US $15.6 Million.This was done deliberately, the over-invoicing was a deal by members of my committee to benefit from the project, we now desire to transfer the money,

......SIMON.KABY.[+31 630 233995] I am one of the former adviser on arms control and acquisition to the current president of sierra leone,His excellency Ahmed Kabbah.I was directed for arms worth of Thirty six million united states Dollars [us$36 million] .On arrival in Netherlands ,I defected to the rebels

.....Claire. Jack, you and your Russian whores,...oooppps, sorry about that, another message from cow claire!

.....I AM MRS. SESE-SEKO WIDOW OF LATE PRESIDENT MOBUTU SESE-SEKO OF ZAIRE? NOW KNOWN AS DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO....MOST OF MY HUSBAND'S BILLIONS OF DOLLARS DEPOSITED IN SWISS BANK AND OTHER COUNTRIES

......Engr.Gideion Ogar. We are top officials of the Federal Government contract review panel who are interested in importation of goods into our Country with funds which are presently trapped in Nigeria. We would transfer the sum of US$29,316,000.00 Million hence,we are writing you this letter.

......I am Phillip Odu Bank Manager of Union Bank of Nigeria, Lagos Branch. Mr. Barry Kelly did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents, including his
Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of US$8,000,000.00 is still sitting in my Bank

.......I am Mr ALLEN BENET. the bill and exchange director at the NATIONAL WESTMINSTER BANK PLC, 135 BISHOPSGATE, LONDON EC2M 3UR. Lying in an inactive account is the sum of Thirty Million United States Dollars($30,000,000.00)belonging to a foreign customer(Stanley Heard),the former President(Bill Clinton's personal physician)

Jack
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I am already working with, posted by Jack on Jan 8, 2003

Here is the latest deal these good people have offered me.

I am Dr Bolade Cole, the chairman of contract award and review committee set up.

There were series of contracts executed by a consortium of multi-nationals in
the oil industry in favor of N.N.P.C. The original values of these contracts
were deliberately over invoiced to the sum of US$25,000,000.00 (Twenty Five
Million United State Dollars). This amount has now been approved and is now
ready to be transferred.

We have agreed to offer you 20% of the transferred sum, while 10% shall
be set aside for incidental expenses

johnnydudeman
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Seems the Internet Fraud Complaint center knows a good thing when they see it...they latched on to our Nigerian friends back in April, 2002.  See http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/strategy/nls.asp

By the way, the IFCC, along with the State Attorney General Consumer Protection Division (in the state where agencies are based), is also a good place to begin when considering taking action against scam agencies who may have defrauded you out of money over the internet or by mail (even if its just a small amount).  Let's be diligent in keeping this process scam-free.

Streetwise
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Hi Jack

If you get one from Michael Obugogo, the ex Director of the National Bank of Nigeria, please be a gentleman and decline the offer... he already has an agreement with me because I am such a very special individual, highly recommended and esteemed, and specially chosen to be taken into his confidence for this worthy project. (And I only asked for 10%).  

Jack
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: I am already working with, posted by Streetwise on Jan 8, 2003

Damn! Ok, I'll scratch him from my list.
Bubba
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: I am already working with, posted by Jack on Jan 8, 2003

I haven't seen it but maybe someone did.  These are scams to get your bank account information to remove funds from your account.
Jski
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

So does this mean my stay in Ukraine is free now? :-)
Griffin
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

can I borrow $20?  :-)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: