Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 17, 2024, 08:25:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: prophet's formula  (Read 22537 times)
Rick
« on: December 15, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Hi gang!  Wondering if I could get some input pertaining to the prophet's formula.  I'll be 54 in February, so according to the formula, my lady's ideal age would be 34.  However, does it seem reasonable to establish, say, a 3 year range above and below that age (31 to 37+)?  Or should I begin at 34 and work my way up?  Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Also, Cali is tempting, but because I live in Iowa (snow, cold weather), Bogota sounds like a better bet.  Sound reasonable?

laissez-faire
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to prophet's formula, posted by Rick on Dec 15, 2001

why would a latina want to live in IOWA?

good gods, what these ladies have to go through!!

Red Clay
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

....placing your own ad with South of the Border. Mine ran in about 20 different cities in LA, I received many responses from Bogota from ladies from 30 to 45 yrs., these were well educated cultured ladies whose looks exceed almost any women here of that age. It may be true that the agencies in LA have few "older" women, but they are there in great numbers if you know where to look.
TG
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Looks to meet women in the 30's is the reasonable thing to do. But the girls in their early 20's are AWFUL tough to just discount out of hand....

Maybe the best thing is to go there without too many expectations and see who you meet?

El Diablo
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

I'd throw all the formulas out the window and use some common sense. Look for a woman who will be happy with you in the world you will be bringing her too.  I think having children would be a big issue.  I personally think guys who are fast approaching retirement should not be hooking up with women who are looking to have more children.

El Diablo

pack
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: prophet's formula, posted by El Diablo on Dec 15, 2001

El D is right when you go to colombia all formulas go out the window!
FenixRises
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: prophet's formula, posted by El Diablo on Dec 15, 2001

Hi El D,
I find myself agreeing with you. When I went to Colombia I knew I didn't want a woman younger than 30 and I would have been satisfied with someone up into thier 40's. I met about 20 different woman from 30ish to 40ish. It is difficult since there are not a lot of older woman in the agency scene. And approaching older woman on the street could possibly get you into big trouble. The younger women will surely want children especially if they do not have them now or only have one. I really didn't want to father children at my age. Heck the kid(s) would be just finishing highschool when I was in my 70's, not an ideal situation for the kid. As it worked out my novia cannot have more children and her 9 year old son is at a great age for me as I am now 53.
While the ego boost of having a fine 25 year old may be hard to resist I think it is more responsible and practical for an older guy to seek a more mature woman. Of course I think most women in Colombia will have at least one child by the time she is thirty even if she doesn't have a good husband prospect. The biological clock thing.
Fred
Cali vet
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Or skip the prophet and use the Cali formula. In your case subtract 32 and start there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: