Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 03, 2024, 03:26:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trip report 4  (Read 4298 times)
Wayne
« on: December 27, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

So when I decided to head on down to Cali, it was merely out of curiosity with the mild hope that something good might come of it.  So my plan was to date a wide range of girls to try to get a feeling for what these ladies are like.  I figured if I dated a couple of really young girls, and a couple of older more mature ladies, I’d have a feel for the range.  One afternoon I had a date at the agency with a beautiful young 19 year old girl named D.  D showed up with her own personal translator who also happened to be very, very attractive.  D was absolutely stunning, but I knew right away that this just wasn’t going to fly.  We had chemistry, but I am way past the tongue piercing stage of my life.  But since we were having such a good time together, I said what the **** let’s catch a movie.  So off we go the three of us to the movies.  D didn’t seem too interested in me, but the translator was a whole different story.   She was being quite friendly, and we were having a good time.  D seemed more interested in the pizza, frozen yogurt, and popcorn.  So anyway with the limitations of this date  in mind, I enjoyed an evening of pure, simple, unadulterated chemistry.  Sometimes it’s fun to go out and just enjoy the view.  Nothing serious, just for fun.  Now I do believe that most of us like a girl who makes us feel a little younger then our age. (I’m 38)  But if you hang out with girls too young, you feel older, not younger.  I never had any intentions of starting anything with such a young girl, but sometimes it’s worth a movie or two just for the view.  I’m not sure if her grunge friends that she introduced me to liked me or not.  I think I’d have to get my nose pierced to fit in with her crowd.  My trip was like watching a really crazy movie……  Everybody you've alway wanted to date, but were afraid to ask....
pack
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Trip report 4, posted by Wayne on Dec 27, 2002

looking forward to more.
panol111
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Trip report 4, posted by pack on Dec 27, 2002

Given that we represent several similarities...I am really curious about you post travel thoughts. I am a salsa dancer, Spanish speaker and I love a lot about latin culture and I get along with people pretty well...yet I am a typical, white guy - emigree from Eastern Europe. I am 39 years old. Thus, the questions. They are blunt I really hope I am not hurting anybody on this board. I would like to meet white/slight morenas ... the girls, you would meet in Spain normally. Second, I am interested in a girl who would be either educated or, at least aspire to be educated, ambitious. Do you think are there any chances for that? And third...you here various voices about Colombia girls/Colombia people...that they are not trustworthy, mob, that they are greedy about money, simplistic...Finally, even though I like latin culture...I am not sure how does it work in a long term relationship...different languages, different families etc. ...What do you think about it? I am trying to do my homework...before going there...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: