Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 12, 2024, 06:57:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dominican Republic  (Read 4536 times)
Robert D
« on: August 02, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Has anyone visited their with their lady?  ONce someone posted about a direct flight from Moscow to the DR but I could find nothing about the Charter.  Has anyone done this before?
rojak
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Dominican Republic , posted by Robert D on Aug 2, 2005

Brought my step-daughter from Kiev to Punta Cana last year. Flight was about $800 RT and changed in Amsterdam. Worked out well.
Robert D
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Dominican Republic , posted by rojak on Aug 2, 2005

what airline did you use?  I hear there is a direct flight by way of a charter but I can find nothing.

thanks
Robert D

rojak
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Dominican Republic , posted by Robert D on Aug 2, 2005

We sent her to a travel agent in Dnepropetrovsk who made the arrangements. Don't remember the airline (perhaps KLM to Amsterdam and then a change to a lesser-known Caribbean carrier into Punta Cana.) But no visas were required. D R is a great place to get together with Ukr. folks--no hassles with paperwork and priced right too.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: