Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 23, 2024, 11:56:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Novia traveling BAQ to Bogota for visa soon  (Read 4992 times)
Lonnie
« on: April 12, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Looking for more info about K1 visa interview at American Embassy in Bogota; questions asked, medical exam price, resonably priced hotel in safe area, etc.
Thanks,
Lonnie
Houndog
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Novia traveling BAQ to Bogota for visa s..., posted by Lonnie on Apr 12, 2001

Here my 02 peso's worth.

My fiancee is travelling from Cartagena to Bogota in a couple weeks also. The package of instructions states, after the Embassy has had "Their Package" ( all required docs from both parties)for a week or longer, they may just show up at the Embassy for an interview request at 7am. They should have at that time there Medical Report package with them.

Don't remember exactly but believe the Med Exams and shots cost about $50.00 (approx. 200,000p). The fee I believe is around $110.00-$140.00. Along with a second fee of about $65.00.  They are issued the K1 visa on the spot. And can then make arranemuents to leave Colombia.

My fiancee will be staying with her brother in Bogota so I don't have Hotel Info to share.

When I get a little closer to BEV-Day (Bogota-Embassy-Visa)I can call a friend in Hawaii to get exact details.

If your Fiancee has e-mail and wants to write my fiancee for questions or moral support em me privately.

Regards, Houndog

Lonnie
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Novia traveling BAQ to Bogota for vi..., posted by Houndog on Apr 13, 2001

Thanks Houndog,
My novia has relatives in Bogota she could stay with, but If I go with her I need to stay at a Hotel.
My novia has not any e-mail. She has used her sisters'computer, but that is a distance from her.
Buena suerte,
Lonnie
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: