Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 21, 2024, 10:56:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anastasiaweb  (Read 10416 times)
fishtiger
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Contact this office and complain, posted by AndrewinOH on Oct 24, 2002

I contacted e-mailed the attorney general office also. we all need to keep the pressure on these unethical agencies.
fishtiger
BarryM
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Anastasiaweb, posted by AndrewinOH on Oct 23, 2002

nt
BarryM
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Anastasiaweb, posted by AndrewinOH on Oct 23, 2002

as well as a picture, then maybe try a few. I personally think that service is for neophytes who haven't the experience. If you're going to use a subscription service, I would use one that gives you unlimited addresses. The problem there is that as much as 85% of them are scammers.

What you need to do is first decide what type of girl are you looking for. For example, most of the women you see on the internet are big city gals who are accustomed to a higher lifestyle and social situation. Then you have more rural gals who are a bit more humble in social stature but still very savvy. Then you need to research your target areas. The best thing to do is to focus on cities or regions where there is a high availability of girls but not a large amount of AM traffic. Going off the beaten path such as Siberia may be better than going to Moscow or Kiev. From what I understand, Siberia is still a pretty fertile ground, but it may play out in a couple of years. Southern Russia still has some pretty good hunting grounds, but I've heard Tver is pretty much fished out and Sochi is getting depleted. Nizhny-Novgorod may be a good untapped city for good women but you'll have to deal with very corrupt police and high crime. There are still a lot of areas in Ukraine that are prime hunting grounds also. Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, and Kyrgistan are also potential fertile hunting grounds for good quality women.

The type of woman you're looking for from a regional standpoint and from a personality standpoint determines your newspaper ad campaign. Then you have to develop good ad copy will focus on the girl you're interested in meeting. I would keep the age range for the girls from age 23 to 31 since you are 36. You should have no problem finding a good girl under the age of 27 that will be plenty compatible for you. You may want to have narrow criteria in order to keep the volume of mail down. It's expensive answering all of those letters also.

You conduct your email campaign 3 - 6 months before you are prepared to travel to Russian or Ukraine and you do as much screening as possible. It's kind of tough to meet 40 girls on a ten day trip. Some guys can do twenty in that time. It depends on your preference. There is a lot more, but that's a rough outline to give you an idea. Jack is the one to talk to about email campaigns in better detail.

-blm

William
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to If you can see the bio data first..., posted by BarryM on Oct 23, 2002

For a less 'citified' type of woman, consider the city of Yoshkar-Ola;
a bit off the beaten path, so to speak, but friendly and prices for most everything is a bit less as well.
My 2¢
robobond
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: If you can see the bio data first..., posted by William on Oct 24, 2002

follow this link before you go too far...

http://www.russian-detective.com/tv.htm

robobond
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: If you can see the bio data firs..., posted by robobond on Oct 24, 2002

here's more:

"Russian Brides Cyber Guide

How to choose only HONEST SINCERE GIRLS? How to make sure I don't pick up a scammer?

Black List - page 3: INDIVIDUALS
(residence: Yoshkar-Ola, Republic Mari-El, Russia)
Yoshkar-Ola is a famous "dating scams" area. It is a small city with no jobs available. According to our information, there are many scam groups in Yoshkar-Ola that are using photos of young women and write letters to men pretending to be "a Russian woman seeking for a husband". Most "writers" are male students of the local university, department of foreign languages. They ask women to give them their data and receive for them money transfers, giving women some money for their trouble. The women are not aware of the essence of the correspondence, and never see the letters. Foreign men are requested money for "visa and tickets" for the "girl" to come to USA (or another country). Money usually is requested via Western Union or Money Gram, first for visa, then for tickets, then for insurance.
If you have sent money to  a scammer from Yoshkar-Ola, or if you are currently in correspondence with a scammer, click here.

Recently one of the women whose data were used by scammers was arrested, and the scam group is currently under prosecution."

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: