Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 10, 2024, 09:04:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Consulate part II  (Read 2840 times)
Wolverine
« on: April 15, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

Ray, thanks for your earlier message. I have tried to call the Consulate numerous times on 4 different days recently and nobody answers the phone. Any suggestions on getting through? Thank you, Wolverine
Ray
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Consulate part II, posted by Wolverine on Apr 15, 2003

What time are you calling?

I heard a rumor a few months back that the U.S. Consular Office was moving to the Waterfront Hotel in Cebu, but I can’t confirm that. I would think that they would keep the same phone numbers, but I guess it’s possible that they were changed (?).

Why don’t you call the embassy in Manila and ask them? If the operator doesn’t know, ask to be connected to the consular section.

(632) 523-1001

This is holy week, so most offices will probably be closed Thurs & Fri. this week.

Ray

Peter Lee
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Consulate part II, posted by Ray on Apr 15, 2003

yes i was there in the water front hotel in Jan it has moved
and even the taxi driver had a problem finding it, taking us to the old location first.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: