Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 09, 2024, 09:03:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Geetings from Fukuoka / Hakata !  (Read 2930 times)
Windmill Boy
« on: January 28, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

well  the  test  worked --- good

well  I  am  at  my  hotel in  Fukuoka  and  they  have  computers  in the  lobby.  I   have  never  seen  a  hotel room  as  small  as  this  but  it  will  do  the  job.  Bob  same  modular  bathroom  as  yours but only  enough  room to  place  a twin bed  in  otherwise. My duffle  bag  on  wheels  is  in  the  entry  hallway  ha ha ha.

In  Kagoshima I  did  the japanese style  hotel  room experience.  Beautiful room  3 x  the  size  of this  one  but  uncomfortable  as  the  furniture and  bed  was doll  house  sized  and  very  low  to the  floor.

Had  a  great  time  meeting  Bob  and  experiencing his  life stlye  if  only  for half  a  day.

So  many  georgeous  women  around  at  least  80%  of  them  catch my  interest.  I have  had the  chance  to  meet a  few  of them  so  far  and  they  were real sweet  hearts  but  unavailable.  Met  the  sister in law  of  my  contact  yesterday  and  though  not  a beauty  she  might  be  nice and  interesting  to form  a  nice  friendship  with.  she did  a  year  in Canada  and  is  single.

I`ve  been  handing  out  some  of  my  business  cards  and  they  accept  them  out  of  politeness  and  gratitude  but  will  I  get  responses  --  I  am  not  so  optimistic.

Ray
Gas
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Geetings from Fukuoka / Hakata !, posted by Windmill Boy on Jan 28, 2003

Hey Wind,

Did you have a chance to visit the Fukuoka Gas Museum? I think it was Dr. Methane that said they had an awesome exhibit on swine gas.

What ever happened to old Dr. Methane anyway? Is he still alive or was he blown up in an accidental gas explosion?

Ray

Dave H
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Gas, posted by Ray on Jan 29, 2003

Hi Ray,

Last I heard, Dr. Methane was in Nevada working for the military to develop some sort of "F.A.R.T. Bomb"  (Fumigating Arab Religious Terrorists). I hope he has it ready in time to drop on Iraq.

Dave H.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: