Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 20, 2024, 09:21:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kumusta Mita..Can You Pls  (Read 10620 times)
greg
« on: January 08, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Post more information about Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, etc Ladies in RP. I believe the Philippines is the safest country to visit for Guys interested in those Women. Cheaper to meet them in RP than traveling to their native country. Thanks
Bob S
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Kumusta Mita..Can You Pls, posted by greg on Jan 8, 2003

If you are looking for a variety of Asian races, the best place to look is of course California, specifically the L.A. basin and the Bay Area.

If you are interested in a similar variety outside the U.S., the next best place to look would be Hong Kong.  Though I haven't explored all of the Far East, it is one of the most multicultural cities I have encountered so far outside of the Left Coast.

Mita
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Greg,
I made friends of various nationalities because I was working with a company that assigned me to other Southeast Asian cities.  
There are other Asians in the Philippines but your best chance to meet them would be to go to their country of origin.
Sorry I can't help you more.
Mita
Ray
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

If you are looking for a Filipina lady, go to the Philippines.

If you are looking for a Chinese lady, go to China.

If you are looking for a Japanese lady, go to Japan.

If you are looking for a Korean Lady, go to Korea.

If you are looking for a Mexican lady, go to Mexico... :-)

Ray

Jeff S
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

The PI safer than Japan, China or Korea? I don't get cheaper either - maybe slightly if you travel like shadow and don't mind hitchhiking to the airport, but not much. I'll bet discount airfares to Seoul, Tokyo, Taipei, Hong Kong, etc, where direct, non-stop flights are available are generally less than Manila, and if it's a deal breaker that you have to spend $5 for lunch instead of $2, maybe you shouldn't be looking for a bride in Asia.

I'm not jumping on your case, I just have never heard of anyone ever say he thought Manila was safer than Tokyo before. Some bad experience here or is it some kind of mis-information?

Jeff S.

juio99
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I don't get it, Greg?, posted by Jeff S on Jan 8, 2003

Jeff, you are right re the safety issue.  Japan much safer than Philippines.  But you are a little misleading re the costs except for airfare.  $2 vs $5 is not a true picture.  More like $2 vs $10.  And you didn't mention the hotel bill.  That might be 5 to 10 times higher in Japan than Philippines.
Jeff S
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: I don't get it, Greg?, posted by juio99 on Jan 11, 2003

I figured typical decent hotels in Philippine cities were in the $20 range (vs $50 in Japan) and lunch in a resturaunt would cost about $2 (vs $5 in Japan) based on what I'd read here. You can get a good, safe, clean (though small) hotel in Tokyo or other big cities in Japan for Y5000-8000 (US$ 41-67) Ref: http://www.japanhotel.net/ and in smaller towns, about Y4000 ($33.) Are you saying you can get a safe, clean hotel in Manila for $4 to $13 and in smaller towns for $3 to $6.50? Acording to this page: http://www3.tky.3web.ne.jp/~edjacob/hyojun.htm, over 80% of Japanese feed themselves lunch at a resturaunt for Y800 or less ($6.60) and over half for less than Y600 ($5.) Are you saying you can get a decent lunch in Manila for $1 to $1.30? I knew it was cheap there but I didn't realize it was that cheap.

-Jeff S.

greg
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I don't get it, Greg?, posted by Jeff S on Jan 8, 2003

my only experience is staying five months in the Philippines. I did stop over at airport in Japan, found the Japanese employees to be friendly. Right now I'm not actually looking for another Foreigner, just curious about the Ladies from other countries that live in RP. Never heard much being mentioned about them on this forum, so I think it would be nice to hear about them. No bad experience for me with those countries, only rumors about how certain races are mistreated in those countries. What may work for a certain race may not  work for other races especially in China from what I heard, so visiting China isn't safe for all races. Later
shadow
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Haha Jeff, Outside of USA, posted by greg on Jan 8, 2003

that the toyota races are exceptionally dangerous in Japan, they all drive with their eyes half closed.

Smiley

Larry.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: