Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 05, 2024, 02:32:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Standard of Living rising in the Phils...  (Read 12444 times)
Keith NC
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Standard of Living rising in the Phils....., posted by Stephen on Jan 25, 2005

Hi Stephen,

Good news to know that poverty is decreasing in the Philippines.  I can see why Mindanao had the most poverty.  When I was in Davao City or across the sound in Babak, alot of Muslims in that area didn't have jobs and weren't very educated.  Just my observation though.  

Keith

Stephen
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Standard of Living rising in the Phi..., posted by Keith NC on Jan 26, 2005

Tess found it and pointed it out to me.  She quickly added, "Wonder what those folks who send hundreds of dollars a month to the PHils will think about this."

Yep.  I send Tess' folks $30 per month, and we think that's enough.

Stephen

Stephen
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Standard of Living rising in the..., posted by Stephen on Jan 26, 2005

I mean we send $40 per month.  I'm not that good at converting pesos to dollars yet.

Sorry.

Stephen

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: