Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 16, 2024, 07:07:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vietnam Penpal Wesite Help Needed  (Read 35476 times)
Jay
« Reply #75 on: August 25, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: What I have observed  with the V..., posted by Humabdos on Aug 25, 2003

"Hoy VC over there what you doing?" LMMFAO!!!

You crack me up,man! I knew you were just kidding with "Mr. NamNam". :-)

As for me, I'm doing ok. Just working hard, flying when I can and trying to figure out how to pay for advanced flight training.  Not to mention a trip to the RP in Jan. for four people (taking my daughter and son-in-law). Not much more to report. Hope all is well with you and Sallie.

Take Care,
jay

Nathan
VC?
« Reply #76 on: August 24, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to What I have observed  with the VC, posted by Humabdos on Aug 24, 2003

VC? Viet Cong? Not too many of those were coming here 25 years ago. Vietnamese that had connnections to the US forces, or had money were heavily represented in the arrivals here.
Yes, many Vietnamese in the upper classes especially, would rather that their daughters marry to the upper end economically.
NW Jim
« Reply #77 on: August 25, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to VC?, posted by Nathan on Aug 24, 2003

I agree, this is more of a class issue. I'm sure there are lots of working class ladies living in Vietnam who would be interested in an American carpenter-- if he wasn't already married Wink    Remember women always try to "marry up."
GregF
« Reply #78 on: August 24, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to What I have observed  with the VC, posted by Humabdos on Aug 24, 2003

I have had the pleasure of knowing many Vietnamese as both friends and Coworkers. I saild with several Vietnamese crews when I was sailing the pacific and found them all to be very freindly and extreamly hard working. Wail I will agree that they are very high achevers, I did not see the snobery or social climming that you have observed. Maybe it is just the Vietnamese in your area but I had several Vietnamese friends try and hook me up with there relitives even when I was unemployed and just a poor student. My current girlfriend lives in Hanoi and I will be going there to meet her in Febuary. I see nothing but wounderfull traits in her but I guess Love dose that to a person. Just some Thaughts. P.S. She has a lovely cousin she would like to hook up with an American guy if any one is interested.    GregF
Jeff S
« Reply #79 on: August 24, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

If you really want to have your pick of the ladies, be a high level executive and make big bucks, instead of being a common carpenter. Geez, the things we have to go through to find love.

- Jeff

Humabdos
« Reply #80 on: August 25, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to You may be on to something there, Hum., posted by Jeff S on Aug 24, 2003

I wonder when women will figure out that (most) executive type's won't have time for them or the kids. They would rather play golf or bang the secretary with a cigar LOL

But then what do most women want? Money or a good honest family man?.... or just a good cigar LOL
Hum

Dave H
« Reply #81 on: August 25, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: You may be on to something there, Hu..., posted by Humabdos on Aug 25, 2003

Hey Hum,

Many of these rich women want a young stud in a purple G-string to... Well, I've gotten too old, bald and fat for that. ;o))) I will have to hand my G-string down to my oldest son. LOL

Dav H.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: