Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 16, 2024, 01:40:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cinderella and the glass slipper  (Read 32712 times)
Dave H
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Super Glue, posted by Ray on Mar 29, 2003

Hi Ray,

ROFLMAOCUMLSIMMFPTTGMDOMFH!!! I never thought of that. She could have led him around town with a dog leash to publicly humiliate him. A severed dick on the forehead is worth 2 in the bushes.  ;o)))

Dave H.

Ray
« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Oh...That's Bad! ;o))), posted by Dave H on Mar 29, 2003

...He could think with both heads at once...

And he could give a new meaning to a head ache...

And he could see where he was peeing...

And it could watch him shaving even after he was an old fart...

Dave H
« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to And..., posted by Ray on Mar 29, 2003

[This message has been edited by Dave H]

Hi Ray,

PIMMFP!!!

And he got a real 'head job'...
And he literally had a 'third eye'...
And a 'one-eyed spitting forehead cobra'...
And people would see him 'coming and going'...
And he could really see where he was going...
And he would have to shake his head to make his nose stop dripping...
And it would be easy for women to tell what was on his mind...
And he would be a hard man to find...

Dave H.

Peter Lee
« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Two Heads Are Better Than One..., posted by Dave H on Mar 30, 2003

I feel a joke comming on!

But this young Marine wanted to send his mom and gf his picture.  All he had was a single naked picture of himself taking a field shower.  So he improvised and tore the picture in half.  He sent the top part of the picture to his Mom and the bottom one to his gf.  But you know how war is, you get busy and he mixed em up.  Later talking on the phone with his mom he asked her how she liked his picture?  She hesitated for a moment and said that his nose seemed a little long and he should shave his mustache.

Dave H
« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Two Heads Are Better Than One..., posted by Peter Lee on Mar 30, 2003

Hi Peter,

That was a good one! ROFLMAOPIMP!

Dave H.

Mita
« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Vital organs, posted by Ray on Mar 26, 2003

Ray,
You should know me by now, I would not be crazy enough to cause bodily harm to myself.
I brought me my trusty and rusty old bolo to Colorado!  hehehe...
Jimbo
« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Vital organs, posted by Mita on Mar 26, 2003

I guess the poor guy would be having a "Rocky Mountain Cry"...

Jim ..ok, yup, that's bad :-|

Dave H
« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Colorado?, posted by Jimbo on Mar 27, 2003

N/T
Ray
« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Cinderella and the glass slipper, posted by Peter Lee on Mar 26, 2003

Peter,

She offered to break it off, but you were the one begging her not to??? I think she has you hook, line, and sinker :-)

Being that you asked her not to work and not to pursue her career goals, I think you are morally obligated to support her. I think maybe you should have seriously considered  taking her up on her offer to break the engagement and let her get a job to support herself. That way, you are off the hook until you see how things work out down the road.

HOWEVER, now you are still committed to provide for her support :-)

Ray

Peter Lee
« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Please help me here, posted by Ray on Mar 26, 2003

She offered to break it off, but you were the one begging her not to??? I think she has you hook, line, and sinker :-)
Maybe, maybe not.  I thought at the time she was going to disconnect and I did what I had to do to keep her on line.  I called her on the phone right after that to clear up some things.  In the end she is going back to Cebu, she is sending back money via western union; she is getting a job there and wait for me in June.  The wedding is postponed till we have time to know each other better.  
Being that you asked her not to work and not to pursue her career goals, I think you are morally obligated to support her. I think maybe you should have seriously considered taking her up on her offer to break the engagement and let her get a job to support herself.
I can still do that but she will need that 10,000 peso for the phase III to get her job.  My idea was for her to get a job locally and wait for me.  
That way, you are off the hook until you see how things work out down the road.
HOWEVER, now you are still committed to provide for her support :-)
She said in the chat that she can do it without me, so why not let her try?  I will be in Cebu to visit her in June and we will see what happened.  

Peter

Bear
« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Please help me here, posted by Peter Lee on Mar 26, 2003

...meet a few more while you are there.  Times a wasting.

Bear and Honey

Ray
« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Why not..., posted by Bear on Mar 26, 2003

In this case, 37 years-old and up :-)

Ray

SteveB
« Reply #72 on: March 26, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Please help me here, posted by Ray on Mar 26, 2003

Take charge of the relationship!
Bear
« Reply #73 on: March 26, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I know what Bear would say...., posted by SteveB on Mar 26, 2003

I'd say "can't trust a liar".

Too many wonderful Filipinas out there deserving of a good guy to mess with one who obviously tried to benefit from a impaired individual.  That girls spots would shine in a Iraqi sand storm.  She would be a good mate for Saddam.  None of the group of Filipinas here my wife has befriended would even talk to her.

Dump her!!  She will hurt you!!  She never admitted to lying and apologized.  She has you by the gonzas and will squeeze!!

Bear and Honey

Peter Lee
« Reply #74 on: March 26, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I know what Bear would say...., posted by SteveB on Mar 26, 2003

Good comment!

I now feel i have the upper hand.

I am in charge!!!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: