Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 03, 2024, 08:10:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: a new job  (Read 3775 times)
chris g
« on: April 16, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

I am thinking about getting a new job. Will that have any impact on the visa process? Do they look at how long you have been at a job to see if you are "stable"? If it will help the process by staying I will, but I hate the place and am tried of being treated like crap all the time. I know of no person were I work ( except the brown noseres) that want to be there. The owner a few weeks ago yelled ( I mean LOUD, and vulger. lots of the F-word)at a new guy and called him a f@$#ing idiot. Just to let you know the envrioment. But if I am to be married, I will want a better job and better pay to support my soon to be wife and future kids. As always thanks for any help.
Ray
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to a new job, posted by chris g on Apr 16, 2005

People change jobs all the time and the folks adjudicating your visa petition are fully aware of this fact. The number one thing they like to see is permanent employment with an adequate income.

If your recent income tax returns show a fairly steady income and your current position is a permanent one (not part time or temporary), with an annual income above the published poverty level, then you should have no problem qualifying.

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: