Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 19, 2024, 08:20:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: scammer or good find???  (Read 49552 times)
deatchef
« on: December 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

http://anneheart2k.tripod.com

She says she's a DJ
Here is a link a friend from this forum lead me to:
http://www.pinoycentral.com/new_pc/
Here is her reply after i asked her what was up:

Dont worry about it, thats normal... What you'll see in ABS-CBN and other websites are PR(Profile Release) Materials, meaning they're not true. They just release it for Press purposes, that is to establish a name for a showbiz artist. They always do that, even there in the US. They change the person's profile so that it would sound good to the masses and the fans. So, if you see that Im 17 and my real name is Love Marie Payawal Ongpauco, dont believe everything that you read.

Thanks for the concern. You are a very nice person and I thank you for reminding me. At least now I know that you're concerned. Dont worry, I have so many things to do and fooling other people is too much of a workload for me, as you can see Im full of it already. Its up to you now to decide whether you want to believe me or not. Anyhow, it was a pleasure talking to you
Heart

Hmmmmmmmm.... Sounds fishy to me
Deatchef

mary324
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to scammer or good find???, posted by deatchef on Dec 30, 2002

Just thought you might wanna check this out!

http://www.abs-cbntalentcenter.com/ourtal-hevangelista.shtml

Mita
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Hi, I used to work at ABS-CBN and would see Heart Evangelista (her screen name).  She is (or was at that time anyway) a contract star of ABS-CBN.  I can't guess her age but just a year and a half ago she was enrolled at the studio's high school.  As far as I know, her real name is Love Ongpauco. It's true, you cannot believe everything you read about these young actresses.  Studios will make changes to your resume to suit their plans for you.
Her family owns an old restaurant chain with branches in the US.  Perhaps you have heard of it, Barrio Fiesta?
The only way you can really tell if she is who she says she is, is when you go and meet her in the Philippines.
How did you find her online?

deatchef
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: scammer or good find???, posted by Mita on Dec 31, 2002

nt
Mita
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I met her on match.com ..N/T, posted by deatchef on Dec 31, 2002

Went to check that website and found a picture of a Tony award-winning actress named Lea Salonga in the list! This actress is currently starring in "Flower Drum Song" on Broadway and is engaged to be married.  
I found the picture of Heart but she is definitely not from Davao, definitely not 5 ft. 8 inches tall as the details said.  I say she's a scammer.
deatchef
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: I met her on match.com ..N/T, posted by Mita on Dec 31, 2002

How do you know she is not from Davao and definitely not 5 ft. 8 inches tall as the details said.
Not saying i disagree, cuz my gut aggrees that she's a scammer...

Mita
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: I met her on match.com ..N/T, posted by deatchef on Dec 31, 2002

I used to see her almost daily at work in ABS-CBN.  She's a sweet, frail-looking thing about 5 feet 2 inches at the most.
Zebson
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Based upon her website and all the need to over expose oneself with photos and pictures, etc etc...can usually tell a lot about a persons self effacing ego and or personality, I get the impression that maybe the line to you in her above reply "as you can see Im full of it already" was that perhaps just a freudian slip or what? Looks like high maintenance among other things in my humble opinion.

Zeb

deatchef
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to smooth surface rough undercurrents, posted by Zebson on Dec 31, 2002

I agree with the high maintenance theory.
I think i may back off of this beauty. She could be the "poison shiny red apple" (or mango in this case..
The Walker
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: smooth surface rough undercurrents, posted by deatchef on Dec 31, 2002

High maintenance or not, I don't think she is all that pretty from the pictures. You could do better in almost any large mall.

But maybe I am just spoiled by how the women in Vicky's family look. Neice is not even the prettiest of the cousins. Dinner at Uncle's house is like eating at Playboy Philippines, if the bunnies were conservatively dressed, that is. Laura Croft would fit right in.

Don

ChrisNJ
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: smooth surface rough undercurren..., posted by The Walker on Dec 31, 2002

nt
Michael B
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: smooth surface rough undercurren..., posted by The Walker on Dec 31, 2002

You know Walker, that's just what I was thinking. OK, I'll grant that she isn't "dog ugly", but I certainly didn't see any great #10 beauty either. And (just judging from her web site, I've never met her) she seems to have enough ambition and ego for THREE women. Of course if a man WANTS a woman who's goals seem to be to come to the USA and/or have a career in show business.....
wizard
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

[This message has been edited by wizard]

Nope, not a scammer... I corresponded with Heart for awhile... Spoke with her on the phone a few times... She seems very nice, although very busy... I found her profile on cherry blossoms.... She told me she was 22 also... A little too young for me but I was going to visit her, that is until I got engaged to a LW... Opps...

wizard

deatchef
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Nope..., posted by wizard on Dec 30, 2002

have you ever been to PI?
wizard
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Nope..., posted by deatchef on Dec 30, 2002

Nope, PI was next on my list... I've made 5 trips to LA in the search... After trip 4, I decided to give LA one more try, if I didn't find the right girl I was planning a trip early '03 to PI... Well, in my case, the "5th" time was the charm... Anyway, I was corresponding/talking with several girls from PI and Heart was one... She seems very sweet and the only red flags I saw was that she is HIGH energy... Last time I had contact with her she was working graveyard shift as a DJ, doing VJ work on a local TV station and doing modelling work too... Obviously she's DDG (Drop Dead Gorgeous)... I think that if you want to hang with this girl you'd need to strap 'em up and run with the BIG dogs...

But, you know what they say about something that seems too good to be true...

wizard

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: