Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 20, 2024, 09:51:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for comments  (Read 17474 times)
toucanrich
« on: December 20, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

My name is Richard 56 been to Cali twice.  My plan is to move to south or central america.  Do not know what country.  I love latin woman.  Found a few in Cali that I would have loved to marry.  One I was too late and the other just did'nt like me.  I guess I do not have as much of a problem as the rest of you as I do not plan on bringing one here for any long period of time.  I would like to have the futrue wife at least see the US to get a better understanding of how we think.

I am thinking that if I can get away and just live down there for a few months that it might work a little better than fly down throw a girl in your suite case and fly back.  I started this almost two years ago and made two trips to Cali for only 5 days each and then I spent 4 months in Paraguay.  I did ask a girl to come see me and she did on a tourist visa and then she went back to take care of some business and came back again but after only a few weeks wanted to go back to Paraguay.  I ask her where she would rather be and she said here but went back ( I think it was family ).  She had a really good friend in another state and I tried to encourage her to go see her but she would not.  She was a little bit of a husler with the money.  We would go out and of course I paid for everything ad I told her I would.  What made me mad was I would give her $ 20 and tell her to keep it with her where ever she went and we would get out and she would want something and not have any money with her.  Yet back at the house she had several $ 100 bills.  She made good money about $ 700 per month in her home country.  They are just as poor there.

If there is anu one else that might be going to maybe Columbia in March or April for a few months I would like to talk to them.

Richard

Cali vet
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Looking for comments, posted by toucanrich on Dec 20, 2002

Whoa there Rich! How about a report on Paraguay. Four months? Something must have happened. Any good agencies in Ciudad Del Este? Or the Hezbollah don't allow 'em?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: