Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 04, 2024, 02:12:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The cell-phone craze  (Read 28022 times)
don2222
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to The cell-phone craze, posted by cc on Mar 24, 2001

I must admit that the cell phone craze drove me insane also.
Vilma had purchased a cell phone before we met.  My solution to the problem was to be a gentleman.
I would offer to carry her phone for her, and of course I would turn it off before slipping it into my pocket.

Don

cc
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: The cell-phone craze, posted by don2222 on Mar 24, 2001

That's a great idea - I didn't know these d*** things had an off-switch (surely an oversight by the manufacturers!)...
Mars
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: The cell-phone craze, posted by don2222 on Mar 24, 2001

Sterling idea...
Jay
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to The cell-phone craze, posted by cc on Mar 24, 2001

cc,

How bout next time your on the beach with your mahal and somebody text's her, you grab the phone and throw it in the ocean? This will get her attention. You can tell her you'll buy her another before you leave.

If she can't handle that, then find another "mahal".

That's how I would deal with the cell-phone craze.

Jay

cc
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: The cell-phone craze, posted by Jay on Mar 24, 2001

I couldn't bring myself to throwing it into the ocean, but at one point I told her "You love your cell phone more than me" (that was when I was sitting by myself watching the sunset and she was busy texting) - to which she protested "that is not true"! This made me feel a lot better - knowing just how much she loves this phone I can only imagine the depth of her love for me ;-)
curt
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: The cell-phone craze, posted by Jay on Mar 24, 2001

Sounds like you have trouble with relationships.
Ray
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Bad Advice, posted by curt on Mar 24, 2001

Curt,

Just a suggestion, for what it’s worth. Instead your usual flames and snide remarks, why don’t you just post a response to cc with YOUR advice on how he should have handled this situation. You seem to enjoy putting others down for giving bad advice, but you offer nothing as an alternative. Constructive criticism is usually welcome, but your style makes you look like just another troll trying to start a flame war.

So, how about it Curt? If you’re such an expert on male-female relationships, maybe we could all benefit from your superior knowledge and years of experience. Please give us your credentials and enlighten us all. Please educate cc and the rest of us on how you would handle the cell phone dilemna.

Now you have a nice day.

Ray

greg
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Just My Opinion, posted by Ray on Mar 25, 2001

I agree with You. I notice that Curt only posts to flame a poster. TROLL is the exact word I was going to use to lable him myself hehehehe. :-) greg
curt
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Just My Opinion-Ray, posted by greg on Mar 25, 2001

trashing someone else's property should be flamed.
Dave H
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Anyone that would consider, posted by curt on Mar 25, 2001

Jay is too kind. The water was too nice of a final resting place for that particular cellphone. I would have offered to carry it and accidentally slammed it into the concrete. I would have politely picked up all of the pieces and placed a rubber band around them, to hold it all together. Next, I would put the smaller pieces in a Ziplock bag. Then she would still something to carry around and stare at. Before I left, I would have replaced it with the same or a slightly better model. Then I would have said, "Don't call me, I'll call you."

Dave H.

Jay
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

n/t
greg
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Moderator? Did you happen to take over Patrick's job without our knowledge? hehehehehe. Did you vote yourself Police of Asian PL forum?? For goodness sake Curt, lighten up and enjoy yourself. Shocked)))) greg
humabdos
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Just My Opinion-Ray, posted by greg on Mar 25, 2001

You can put Steve B in that boat too!
greg
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Just My Opinion-Ray, posted by humabdos on Mar 25, 2001

Hi!!! Buddy, Kumusta ka na? Yeah, I notice that Curt and SteveB only post to attack Posters. You  seem to carry a bull eye on your back lol..Did SteveB follow you all the way from Mag?? I'm trying to get Jingle Bell to come join PL. greg
kevin
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Just My Opinion-Ray, posted by humabdos on Mar 25, 2001

I wholeheartly agree with with you. Our "good friend" Steve B. is far worse than those traditional trolls.  I have no respect or positive regard for that bastard.  As time accrues I dislike him more.  Someday that pious hypocrit will get what he deserves.

He thinks his s**t doesn't stink.  He's indulged in our misfortunes because of our failed relationships with Pinays.  Yet, once I crack a joke with no ill intentions with anybody with the object of ridicule.  The joke is taken the wrong way.  He butts in to make me look like the perpertator of taking joy in somebody else's misfortune.

"CRbike"!  You are an A-H.  I have no respect for you.  I hope to never meet you because I think if I did, I'd want to spit in your face!  You've mocked me enough!  I know who and what you are!

If you get taken by a golddigger, you will get no sympathy or compassion from me.  Your arrogance has earned you a few enemies.

- Kevin

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: