Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 03, 2024, 11:10:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Upcoming trip report...  (Read 4094 times)
shadow
« on: November 28, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

will be brief.

Sorry folks, but it will be nothing like the last one. Although this trip was anything but boring, (by far the best yet) I will stick pretty close to the basics as this trip will indeed be the end of the book.

Still not positive whether this will be a happy ending or a non climaxic one, the odds appear to be 50/50 each way at present.

One thing is for sure, at $930 all inclusive it was by far the cheapest.

Larry.

Humabdos
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Upcoming trip report..., posted by shadow on Nov 28, 2002

Larry I hope you spent some time out in the Provence this time rather than in some seedy whore house bar. It's easy to find negativity in the Philippines if that's what you are looking for. I have yet to have a bad trip in the Philippines I hope you won't over look the many wonderful qualities of the Filipino and the Philippines.

As for the stupid Kano's being scamed... Well you know the old saying "A fool and his money are soon parted"

PS I would love to do some fishing looks like the steelhead are moving into the rivers now.

Hum

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: