Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 02, 2024, 12:23:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't let your fiancee come alone!  (Read 9794 times)
LP
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Tomatoes are fine, posted by wsbill on Nov 28, 2004

[This message has been edited by LP]

....Allen is entitled to his opinion, same as you and me. He's gone though and I'm still here. Patrick will let me know when he's not happy and I'll go from there. I'm not here to make friends you know, contrary to what Allen thinks I have plenty. I just call 'em as I see 'em, same as you. I wish I could do it in a more tactful way but I can't. Doesn't mean I'm a bad guy, just means I'm tactless. The truth is I have no malice towards anyone but I don't ignore people who snipe at me and that includes you. If I can take it so should they. I'm no different than most people in that simply because I put the heat on someone doesn't mean I treat everyone that way. They usually deserve what they get and often, so do I.

I know your status and tolerate your BS posting too you know. And when you get back on your feet you'll still be a novelty here, same as me and everyone else. It's just an internet board Bill, it means squat. I had lots of time lately so I could hang out but that'll change soon. It's simply that there was a lot going on to discuss, the squeeze was gone for the holidays, and one weenie picked on me. The profile was truth and nothing most of you don't already know but written in a way to twist 'ol Allen up. Besides, he cast the first stone. Trust me, he'll survive...as will we all.

wsbill
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Well Bill....., posted by LP on Nov 28, 2004

I agree this is just a message board... but sometimes aleast post something relevent to what's going on here.

Of course, everyone has an opinion.  Most message boards that I've been on have a strict rule on - No politics or religion.

Those two topics are like a can of worms.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: