Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 24, 2024, 01:01:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Colombia Disaster  (Read 52507 times)
RonA
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Another Colombia Disaster, posted by Craig on Dec 18, 2005

Posted by Craig on 12/10/2005

I just returned from another trip to Manizales Colombia to see my fiancée. No offense to my brothers here in the states but I enjoy being the only Gringo in a city and this time did not meet one gringo my entire stay. The truth as I see it… Cali is ruined by the gringos and goof balls all over the world that have made it difficult to meet desirable women at an agency. The women have also been corrupted and have so many choices. This is because only about 8% of all the women in an agency are being asked out …the most attractive of course. The re-sellers are selling the same contact information, making the odds of meeting a women very difficult, and I know for a fact that many of the women are not available…many married…some in the states studying English in Miami and many with multiple boyfriends who they play. This is the truth ask any of the veterans on this board and I’m sure they will agree. About 3% of the most attractive women are getting 98% of the contact. This is what you’re up against. My fiancée went with 6 women from work to a letter writing site who sells to re-sellers of the six women she got 45 letters the rest combined got 0 that’s amazing…0. The same at the agencies the same 3% are getting 98% of the citas. It’s funny a girl on an agency web-site who said I was her soul mate is now married to a another guy 3 months after I left Cali. It's laughable…but expected these women are not going to wait around and they shouldn’t but is this the kind of girl you should marry?

I met my fiancée in Colombia in the town of Manizales she was a friend of a friend. My Colombian friend told me if I wanted to party stay in Cali if you want marriage material meet a Piasa, or a Manizalita. Hell…I’ve been going to Cali for 6 years and I love that city but it was time for a change. After about a year of dating my fiancée showed me letters she received on one of those dating web-sites she had joined before she met me…what I found out was amazing. She received about 45 letters in a three-week period. From doctors, cops, you name it she got it. I was stunned when I read them. The arrogance just spilled out. The doctor who was a good looking guy very successful wrote a five page letter describing how lucky a women would be to get the chance to be by his side and she better act quick or he won’t be available. Telling her he could tell she was a beautiful person by looking into her eyes. Other guys telling her basically the same thing but just not as arrogant. I asked my fiancée “why me?” I’m not the best looking guy the richest, or the smartest… so why me? The answer to this question is obvious and I will tell anyone who is truly interested in meeting a beautiful women how not to make a complete ass out of yourself. I will tell you how I did it but not in this post just send me e-mail and I will call you or you can call me. I will tell you how a decent guy got the best, most intelligent, good natured, attractive, sexy women I have ever known and loved.

Manizales is a great city. At night college students walk the streets late in the night. Lots of little coffee shops, bars, and things…very bohemian like. Beyond that not much to do. The city is much more beautiful then Cali as cold and damp as Bogota or worse. It rains, fog and the airports closes all the time and since the Avianca pilots fly by site into Manizales airport if it’s bad weather your not going anywhere. As far as agencies go there is one somewhere but I have no idea where in Manizales...they don’t advertise and do a lot of reselling. I don’t think you could go to Manizales without a command of the Spanish language and meet women, unless you made contact before and established some sought of friendship through writing and phone calls. The women seem more reserved and made no notice I was a gringo unless they saw me with my fiancée then we got lots of attention. If any of you want my advice on the agency scene in Cali of elsewhere I would love to help and offer you my advice and return the good will I received over the years by others. Take care.

Craig

RonA
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Another Colombia Disaster, posted by EbonyPrince on Dec 18, 2005

I was in Medellin.  Supposedly, Medellin is one of the more attractive cities in Colombia.  I would hate to see what the rest of Colombia looks like.  Medellin is just an ugly, sprawling mess.  Medellin has an awful nightlife scene, too.
Craig
« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Another Colombia Disaster, posted by RonA on Dec 18, 2005

eAT ME TROLL.....
RonA
« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to EAT ME TROLL, posted by Craig on Dec 18, 2005

I just returned from another trip to Manizales Colombia to see my fiancée. No offense to my brothers here in the states but I enjoy being the only Gringo in a city and this time did not meet one gringo my entire stay. The truth as I see it… Cali is ruined by the gringos and goof balls all over the world that have made it difficult to meet desirable women at an agency. The women have also been corrupted and have so many choices. This is because only about 8% of all the women in an agency are being asked out …the most attractive of course. The re-sellers are selling the same contact information, making the odds of meeting a women very difficult, and I know for a fact that many of the women are not available…many married…some in the states studying English in Miami and many with multiple boyfriends who they play. This is the truth ask any of the veterans on this board and I’m sure they will agree. About 3% of the most attractive women are getting 98% of the contact. This is what you’re up against. My fiancée went with 6 women from work to a letter writing site who sells to re-sellers of the six women she got 45 letters the rest combined got 0 that’s amazing…0. The same at the agencies the same 3% are getting 98% of the citas. It’s funny a girl on an agency web-site who said I was her soul mate is now married to a another guy 3 months after I left Cali. It's laughable…but expected these women are not going to wait around and they shouldn’t but is this the kind of girl you should marry?

I met my fiancée in Colombia in the town of Manizales she was a friend of a friend. My Colombian friend told me if I wanted to party stay in Cali if you want marriage material meet a Piasa, or a Manizalita. Hell…I’ve been going to Cali for 6 years and I love that city but it was time for a change. After about a year of dating my fiancée showed me letters she received on one of those dating web-sites she had joined before she met me…what I found out was amazing. She received about 45 letters in a three-week period. From doctors, cops, you name it she got it. I was stunned when I read them. The arrogance just spilled out. The doctor who was a good looking guy very successful wrote a five page letter describing how lucky a women would be to get the chance to be by his side and she better act quick or he won’t be available. Telling her he could tell she was a beautiful person by looking into her eyes. Other guys telling her basically the same thing but just not as arrogant. I asked my fiancée “why me?” I’m not the best looking guy the richest, or the smartest… so why me? The answer to this question is obvious and I will tell anyone who is truly interested in meeting a beautiful women how not to make a complete ass out of yourself. I will tell you how I did it but not in this post just send me e-mail and I will call you or you can call me. I will tell you how a decent guy got the best, most intelligent, good natured, attractive, sexy women I have ever known and loved.

Manizales is a great city. At night college students walk the streets late in the night. Lots of little coffee shops, bars, and things…very bohemian like. Beyond that not much to do. The city is much more beautiful then Cali as cold and damp as Bogota or worse. It rains, fog and the airports closes all the time and since the Avianca pilots fly by site into Manizales airport if it’s bad weather your not going anywhere. As far as agencies go there is one somewhere but I have no idea where in Manizales...they don’t advertise and do a lot of reselling. I don’t think you could go to Manizales without a command of the Spanish language and meet women, unless you made contact before and established some sought of friendship through writing and phone calls. The women seem more reserved and made no notice I was a gringo unless they saw me with my fiancée then we got lots of attention. If any of you want my advice on the agency scene in Cali of elsewhere I would love to help and offer you my advice and return the good will I received over the years by others. Take care.

Craig

WindyCity
« Reply #64 on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Another Colombia Disaster, posted by RonA on Dec 18, 2005

Dude, now for sure, it's time to crawl back into your hole!!!
utopiacowboy
« Reply #65 on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

They work five days a week with a half day on Saturday so Medellin's nightlife is pretty much dead from Sunday through Wednesday. A little life on Thursday. Friday and Saturday are the only good nights.
RonA
« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to They have to work., posted by utopiacowboy on Dec 18, 2005

Yes, only Friday and Saturday are good nights.  Thursday is marginal.

I have been to other Latin countries where they party every night!  Medellin is boring.

Craig
« Reply #67 on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Boring Nightlife, posted by RonA on Dec 18, 2005

[This message has been edited by Craig]

r
RonA
« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Boring Nightlife, posted by Craig on Dec 18, 2005

Craig

Craig
« Reply #69 on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Boring Nightlife, posted by Craig on Dec 18, 2005

t
RonA
« Reply #70 on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to eat crap Troll, posted by Craig on Dec 18, 2005

Craig

Cali James
« Reply #71 on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Another Colombia Disaster, posted by RonA on Dec 18, 2005

[This message has been edited by Cali James]

Ron, you need to readjust your expectations IMO.  The agency is there to introduce you to some women and you shouldn't expect anything more than that.  The responsibility to discover if a woman is a match rests with you and only you.  The agency in many cases does not know the woman on a personal level.  I'm not defending agencies, I'm sure some are dishonest or have employees of the same.  When I used agencies, I took it upon myself to find out about the women I was dating.  That meant taking my time, learning the culture and language and visiting Colombia often.  You shouldn't be thinking about getting engaged on your first trip.  This sounds extremely desperate if not foolheardy to me.  

There are a many negatives to Colombia and bottom dwellers that a person needs to learn to stay clear of.  However Colombia is a beautiful country if you take the time to get to know it.

RonA
« Reply #72 on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Another Colombia Disaster, posted by Cali James on Dec 18, 2005

The agency actively - almost aggressively - "pushed" this particular woman.  They told me that she was a "sales clerk in a nice store."  However, everybody at the agency knew that she is a prostitute.  The agency knowingly and intentionally lied about her.  I almost got engaged to her.  Fortunately, another American at the agency gave me a tip.  My trip was a disaster, but it would have been an even bigger disaster.
Kiltboy1
« Reply #73 on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Dude

Just stick To Cancun, that place was made for lazy guys like yourself

gcman
« Reply #74 on: December 18, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

you seem to have had a bad time but why oh why would u consider becoming engaged in such a short time....is perfect for failure and is ON you
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: