Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 26, 2024, 09:40:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Please don't pay any attention to Mike  (Read 17303 times)
Raptor
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Please don't pay any attenti..., posted by MIKE K on Nov 6, 2001

That is why I want a wife that can do well up here and that does not make me shallow.

No it does not!  I think you're palying it smart.

Hoda
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Please don't pay any attenti..., posted by MIKE K on Nov 6, 2001

No need to diss Aaron's people. Your immaturity is starting to stink up the place....

Later....much later I hope!

Aaron
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Mike,

This is my last post about this.

No, I don't have any school loans to pay off. The universities have all paid for my education. You're quite ignorant to refer to my parents as "mommy and daddy". You don't have any respect.

As far as me living in the real world, yes. I live in the real world....DAYUUM!!!! Let me give you an example. Yesterday I was offered a decent salary for a job in DC. The week before that, I was offered a job to work for a company in Melbourne, Australia. If I take either one of these jobs, I REALLY will be living in the real world.

I'm done with this topic, it's getting out of hand.

Peace,
Aaron

HappyIdiot
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Please don't pay any attention to Mi..., posted by MIKE K on Nov 6, 2001

Mike,

It's great that you're happy with the decisions you've made with your life.  So, why would you need to make claims to dimish what other people have accomplished?  I'm sure you could see that being critical of one country didn't really make another country better.

How about women are individuals, just like men, and the values and chemistry that you bring to a relationship will determine success much more than geographics?  Could you agree with this?

mike k
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Sounds like you're happy with your decis..., posted by HappyIdiot on Nov 6, 2001

Im not diminishing what anybody has accomplished, and when values and chemistry are what you feel them to be with that person, yet you still get burned in the end, then they have played you for a fool, and if you don't speak there language how do you know what their values or what the chemistry is, they may feel completely different about you and might be just along for the ride. Many of the guys who do not speak spanish do not know what these women are thinking. Geographics do play a major factor because when you have a large MOB industry in a country all the girls know how to play the game from there friends that have done it. Many in a sense become professional con-artists.It is the same way in Manilla to. Many have family in the United States and as soon as that green card comes in, there off to live with their relatives or friends in Chicago somewhere. Many of the girls I have been talking to in Colombia in SPANISH know the game, and if I tell them I am not interested in them. I tell them I have a friend or something and the first thing they ask is what does he do for a living? how much money does he make? does he have credit cards? then one even joked around and said she would marry one of my friends leave HIM AFTER A YEAR and she will give me a cut of the money. The more and more I get these girls to trust me, the more and more I find out because they know they don't have a chance in hooking up with me, AND THINK i AM THERE friend. All I am saying is be careful.
Raptor
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Sounds like you're happy with your d..., posted by mike k on Nov 6, 2001

Geographics do play a major factor because when you have a large MOB industry in a country all the girls know how to play the game from there friends that have done it. Many in a sense become professional con-artists."

Man is this true..............we have seen the stories posted here!!!

But this does not mean all.  It means that you have to work harder. and better speak Spanish

Tai
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Sounds like you're happy with your d..., posted by mike k on Nov 6, 2001

Mike,

Just a few thoughts:

I speak spanish, and I have also met a few "hustlers" in Colombia. However, do I think that these "hustlers" were the norm for Colombianas? No.

I can guarantee you that somewhere here lurking, are guys that have ran into "hustlers" from Mexico, Honduras, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, etc....so Colombia doesn't have the market cornered.

Having the advantage of speaking the language is fine and CAN work in your favor in meeting and screening women, DEPENDING on what you are screening for.

The BEST "hustlers" are NOT the ones that you see coming from a mile away....they are the ones that have their game "tight"...the ones that appear nice, and sweet, and innocent, but are scheming just the same.

Like the saying goes, "The punch that knocks you out is the one you didn't see."

Also keep in mind there are plenty of people in the U.S., Mexico, and Colombia, that are divorced...that have the SAME language in common. In a relationship, speaking the same language is NOT the same thing as "communication". -This fact, along with reasoning and method of mate selection, expectations, and a host of other factors larger than language proficiency, are the reasons for a large number of divorces -regardless of country.

Everyone has his own reasons for choosing one place over another to "search". These reasons include proximity, physical characteristics or basic educational levels found in a particular geographic area, as well as the values and cultural behavior traits found typically amongst the people.

Many guys consider a balance of different factors in deciding what is the "best" choice for them.

You don't need to rationalize your choice of a Mexicana by labeling all good-looking Colombianas as bad choices; unintelligent, scheming, etc.

Simply make your choice, and leave it at that.

Realistically, if you've made a choice, that is just the beginning. Until your "feelings" are involved, this is all just talk...a concept.

Once you have committed and your "feelings" are in it, and the dynamics of your relationship with your chosen woman develop, THEN and only then, will you know what you are TRULY dealing with.

Until that time, be careful...temper your thoughts and conduct because Karma can be a merciless teacher.

You might one day find yourself crushed, wishing you had searched elsewhere...because a sweet, innocent Mexicana took you for a ride.

just .02

Tai

pack
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Sounds like you're happy with yo..., posted by Tai on Nov 6, 2001

tai dont forget all the many many hustlers in the good ole USA. yes there are hustlers in colombia and everywhere else in the world but i think you can find many honest sincere ladies in colombia.
Hoda
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Sounds like you're happy with yo..., posted by Tai on Nov 6, 2001

Well done....Well said!!!

Peace....Hoda

Patrick
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Soy uno de los hombres aqui que hablan espaņol y creo que estas hablando por tu culo.  I too had women I became friends with and they knew there was no chance of us getting together.  I never heard anything remotely like what you're claiming.

Yes, there are some women who will use men, but I've seen failed marriages (two of them).  In both cases, the women returned to Colombia.  Neither were "using" the men for green cards as seems to be the popular opinion of the uninformed.  I think there are very very few ladies who want to use a man to get to the US and then dump him.  Most are not the driven career types and are looking to a man for support as well as love.

And where on earth did you come up with a 50% failure rate for gringo/colombiana marriages?

I think you're just paranoid and are making up stories to support your paranoid position.

greg
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Sounds like you're happy with yo..., posted by Patrick on Nov 6, 2001

"Your just paranoid and making up stories to support your paranoid position" hehehe. Patrick, Mike sound like a TROLL to me. His Posts doesn't make any Sense...
HappyIdiot
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

I think it is also likely that some marriages or relationships fail, not because of malicious intent, but because of incompatibility.  Hopefully most of the participants of this board fall into the sincere category rather than the player and user category.

Because so much of what you are saying is unsupported by fact, you might want to try to appear little more open to other people's opinions.  After all, if you're right, then what you say won't require proving someone else wrong.  I think even within this board, there are many people using different approaches with success.  It seems very unlikely that there is only one way.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: