Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 19, 2024, 09:57:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TSK TSK TSK...  (Read 38464 times)
Ray
« Reply #75 on: June 22, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Hey you guys..., posted by Jay on Jun 21, 2001

Hi Jay!

I think cc won't post because, like any good liberal, he's caught up in the victim mentality (poor me! I try to start an honest discussion about peckers and they make me register. It aint fair!). I think he’s probably a urologist and was trying to be dead serious on that topic. And I always had him figured for a proctologist too :-)

Sorry cc. It isn't any fun kicking you around when you won’t kick back.

Ray

Jay
« Reply #76 on: June 22, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Hey you guys..., posted by Ray on Jun 22, 2001

Hi Ray,

ROTFLMAO!"honest discussion about peckers"

Yea, you might be right about that. I knew cc always made references to medical issues, which led me to think he must be in the medical field. A proctologist!? That makes sense. I thought maybe he was flitting around Asia all this time passing out condom's or something. That would explain how he know's bargirl's, but has not partaken in thier virtue's.

Jay

Ray
« Reply #77 on: June 22, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Hey you guys..., posted by Jay on Jun 22, 2001

Yeah Jay, he's in the medical field but I don't know what his specialty is. Since he won't register and tell us, we'll just have to guess. Any more ideas or clues?

Ray

Dave H2O
« Reply #78 on: June 22, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to OB/GYN???, posted by Ray on Jun 22, 2001

Hey Ray and Jay,

Maybe he's a Fartologist like our good friend Dr. Methane. Isn't Dr. Methane actually a Proctologist and gas is his speciality?

Dave H,

kevin
« Reply #79 on: June 22, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Hey you guys..., posted by Ray on Jun 22, 2001

Speaking of proctologists, my friend's mother is a nurse for a proctologist.  She's had some fart stories from her career, and can't tell them without laughing.  This subject tickles her funny bone.  I can remember her saying, with her Persian accent (she's from Iran), quoting the words the doctor said to the patient, "Expel some gas . . expel some gas".  I think she's had to stick instruments in patients' sphincters, and sometimes that would trigger different kinds of farts.

Anyway she has to control herself from cracking up while she's at work.  She once told me that her boss (the proctologist) finds nothing amusing about flatulence, and no matter what, always keeps a serious facade.  I guess from time to time, he reprimanded some nurses on the team if laughing was involved.

- Kevin

Jeff S
« Reply #80 on: June 22, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Hey you guys..., posted by kevin on Jun 22, 2001

http://www.wavhounds.com/fart_machines.html

Enjoy

-- Jeff S.

Ray
« Reply #81 on: June 22, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

n/t
Dave H2O
« Reply #82 on: June 22, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Kevin, you have a one-track mind...ROFL!..., posted by Ray on Jun 22, 2001

N/T
Jay
« Reply #83 on: June 22, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Hi Kevin.

ROTFLMAO! "Speaking of proctologists.."

Your so funny, dude! Smiley I should have known that subject would bring you out. I imagine an instument of any type  stuck in one's sphincter cause some type of reaction. LOL!

Take care,

Jay

Dave H2O
« Reply #84 on: June 22, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey you guys..., posted by Jay on Jun 22, 2001

Jay,

It would make me run like a bat out of hell!!!

Dave H.

humabdos
« Reply #85 on: June 24, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey you guys..., posted by Dave H2O on Jun 22, 2001

Now Dave don't talk about my ex wife that way! lol  Humabogoy
Dave H2O
« Reply #86 on: June 21, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hey you guys..., posted by Ray on Jun 21, 2001

Hi Ray,

ROFLMAO!!! There is no end in sight. We will tell you what and where we eat. Jay can tell you about my Purple G-string. ;o))

You are right! Without cc around there is nothing to debate (I won't use "kick," unless it gets him to post). ;o(( Just look at my "My Method" post to see how bored I am. I can't go to Mag-Anak, 'cause I can't seem to bite my tongue today.

Nice to have you around! Say HI to Migs!

Dave H.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: