Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 20, 2024, 12:55:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TSK TSK TSK...  (Read 38472 times)
greg
« on: June 21, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

(greg)I want to share a little about our situation..so that you can understand why we feel that our Son should come with me and await his Mother's arrival. Butterfly worked overbroad in both Singapore and Hong Kong for over six years before flying to R.P. to meet me after we corresponded for over one year(since Oct, 1998). Anyway, I feel that we both have a good plan for our Son's future and ourselves. We want only the best for our Son..Many happenings in the Philippines have convinced us that the Philippines isn't good for our Son..Personally I feel that Philippines is only good for seeking a wife, vacationing and having a good time. Dealing with the Philippine government is a big headache full of corruption..We just want our only Son to have the best of everything, good health, schooling...a kick in his rear lol...If you take a good look, you will notice how the Philippines age a person especially their skin..We just don't want to take the risk of anything happening to our Son there. You don't even know if the vaccines the doctor give the children are real..Many doctors there are unable to practice in the States, so why take a chance on him doing harm to your child? Since gregory's an American, he could be fair game to any would be kidnapper. Sorry, but the only good for little Peabody to stay in the Philippines is the excellent care of his Mom. It's true that the Pinays are very good Mothers, lovers, etc....I feel that any Christian woman can be a good mother if she got the time, even an AW lol. As for gregory's care, I have faith in my ability with the Lord's help and guidance to be a good Father to him. Plus my Mother and family circle will help me until his Mother's arrival. In the mean time he can start his childcare and receive his doctor's care.(Butterfly)I am agree to Mr. Peabody's opinion.The reason are that ,you didn't living here,even you do not encounter how to wait to get your birth certificate into NSO for over a month or ask you to comeback many times and later you there again to wait for nothing for the whole day and later they ask you agin to comeback.Thats sad,that my people coming from far province to get his or her Birth certificate to NSO and NSO try keep us waste our time,money and effort?Same happen with the Immigration keep people waiting for to long and let them paid much?No ,i didn't try to look down my very own country.I do not blame it,but it happen like that.Many are they finished a very good course but they can not even get a good job here.Thats the reason that many of my people going aboard for good high salary.I am blaming the government that causing much corruption make my country poor.Do you know how much my country owe to other country?Im not sure for myself but i think it's about billions of pesos.(greg) In California, I paid only $30 bucks for 59 day visa, here in Corrupted R.P. they asking me for $60 for 30 days..I don't want my son to  grow up around corruption, bad traditions, smog(they can put anything in the engine to make it run), etc....For those that think it's a good idea to leave your Son or daughter in the Philippines..Buy them  a one-way flight ticket to R.P. asap..lol lol hehehehehee I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy's child hehehe.(Butterfly)Im sorry but, frankly speaking i do not know how i feel about my very own country,i just do not like the government corrupion.Butterfly....
Bear
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to TSK TSK TSK..., posted by greg on Jun 21, 2001

I can only say that i think it all a matter of opinion and attitude.  I personally intend to retire in the R.P. per my promise to Honey.  I see lots of good opportunities there and some wonderful places to live.  I see lots of negatives there too but I see just as many negatives here at home too.

I live in Houston and I love it.  Its a wonderful city if you can get past the humidity.  A few years ago all you heard was about the gangs.  I have yet to see one in all my 47 years.  Thanks to the Evil Ones (Bill Clinton and his cohorts to you liberals) we were trashed pretty bad about polution during the recent elections but it smells clean and fresh, no trash laying around and the skys are blue so I don't how anyone can believe it.  Its supposed to be second in traffic congession only to Los Angeles but I can drive 28 miles to work in 45 minutes in the morning.  Rarely am I late to anything or pressed to get there.  BTW, we hire a lot of theose Filipina nurses in our world renown medical center, ask Jay.

I think the same things can be pointed out about the R.P.  People just keep streotyping and spreading the "truth" that gets them the most of what they want.  We can all point out the things we don't like if we're pessimist and the things we do like if we're optimists.

As far as Greg and Butterfly's situation I think bringing the child to America is a good thing till her marital situation is resolved.  I think best to protect Gregs parental rights.  But I do think with out much push or shove Little Peabody could have a wonderful life in the R.P. too.

Bear

greg
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Well after reviewing all the posts..., posted by Bear on Jun 21, 2001

Hi!!! Bear..My goal was to relocate to the Philippines, but after the birth of our Son, we felt that it would be an advantage for him to be bought up in the States. Again, I feel that the Philippines is only good for seeking a wife, and having fun. Unfit to bring up children, tooo much of a risk for the child to catch something(virus, diseases)..The Doctors are unreliable..You don't know if the vaccines are real or fakes..The insects, sun, smog could mess up the child's skin beyond repair. We feel that our Son's future to be a successful Man is in America. Many things I witnessed in the Philippines during my total of over four months of living among the Filipinos has convinced me beyond doubt that R.P. and it's culture isn't good for the best interests of our Son. Bear, you should beware that the Filipinos will try to bleed a Foreigner dry. Everywhere in R.P. they try to rip me off..they prey on Foreigners like Leaches..If a Guy feel that his Filipina want him for himself and not his money...Okey, you need to test her...stop being generous with your $$$$$$$'s and see what happenes...You need to test her love, that's the only way to be positive. Personally, I feel that a Foreigner's a total fool to believe that these gorgeous ladies really love us and not our money. Of course what's gonna happen when we lose our bread??? It seem common for the Pinay to keep her money in her pocket expecting the Guy to pay everything. Don't get upset, it's only my opinion. Take care, Mr. Peabody
Bear
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Well after reviewing all the posts....., posted by greg on Jun 22, 2001

I do not need to test Honey.  I used the "fast and pray" method rather than test her.  

I have to beg her to take money or remind her too sometimes.  She ahs gotten her feeling hurt some lately because of those there who too advantage of her and I.  Mostly with the telephone use.  Even though i was willing to help her brother go to college she almost refused to let me because she wasn't sure he really was dedicated.  I had to explain the man's physhic to her.  I know people take advantage there but i know good people there too.  Once you let them know a fool and his money are soon parted and and that you are no fool, they usually leave you alone.

Greg if you look for what you describe (dishonest filipinas that need testing, and gold diggers) you will find just that.  Stop looking.

You sometimes find thing you don't like when you aren't looking but you all ways find it when you are looking.  Look for good thinsg and you'll be tons happier.

You should bring your son here but remember also that that country raised the woman you love.  

Bear

Carrisse
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Well after reviewing all the posts....., posted by greg on Jun 22, 2001

Quote: Personally, I feel that a Foreigner's a total fool to believe that these gorgeous ladies really love us and not our money. Of course what's gonna happen when we lose our bread??? It seem common for the Pinay to keep her money in her pocket expecting the Guy to pay everything. Unquote

So Greg, do you feel the same about your wife also?  Remember she is a Filipina.

tito
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Well after reviewing your post...Greg, posted by Carrisse on Jun 22, 2001

Carrisse,

You are a saint for keeping your cool like that.Don't pay to much mind to Greg.He had a bad attitude about the RP even before he left the US.He strikes me as a guy who creates most of his own problems and sees only with a very narrow vision.He is in way over his head dealing with his situation.JMHO

tito

greg
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Well after reviewing your post...Gre..., posted by tito on Jun 22, 2001

You two faced dog. Titoooo your speaking of yourself(narrow mindness Oaf)..You got a bad attitude Yourself..My observant is that your always personally attacking and flaming other Posters. I may speak my own mind, but I don't go around Messing with other Posters like You..Your the one with the narrow mind, you can come up here in R.P. and kiss my you know what. Mr. Peabody
tito
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Well after reviewing your post....., posted by greg on Jun 23, 2001

Greg,

I reponded cause I am tired of guys like you who are just Joe average going to the RP and suddenly thinking you are Mr Bigshot.Your a big fish now in a little pond.

Let me tell you something.Years ago I spent an extended time in Ireland.Before leaving I got a 90 day tourist visa for practically free.Just paid like 12.00 processing fee.When it looked like I was going to stay 97 days I was required to pay 50.00 for a SEVEN day visa while IN COUNTRY.Get it?IN COUNTRY.Thats what countries do,man.So you don't have a problem paying 60.00 for another 30 days.Only you think its a problem.You percieve it as a problem.You got enough right now without making more.

Your a rich man in the Philippines so suddenly you got all the answers."This is stupid"...That is stupid"..."oh, thats ridiculus."Are some aspects of the country F'd up.YOU better believe it.You know it,I know it and they know it.
But there is alot right about that country too.Your hangin in Manila moaning and complaining.You must be a barrel of laughs.You have been there quite a while now.You must have a whole barkada of friends.What do you and your friends do for fun?You have gotten to know more people than your wife and her family right?You have hung out with some locals and really talked right?Or maybe not.Maybe it is better to hole up in Malate and bit** and moan all day about the embassy,RP government and how everybody is trying to rip off poor Greg.Mr Big"freakin"Shot who feels superior cause he has more and can critisize eveybody and everything.Negativity begets negativity.A dose of humilty would go a long way in your case.I believe in God too,Greg.I was touched by your earlier posts and responded accordingly.Humilty and helping others is a good way to live in Gods will.Try it,now.Otherwise, do the RP a favor.Clear up your situation and leave the country forever.

Speaking of your situation I never commented directly about that.Thats a personal decision and probably one of the biggest you will make in your life.You don't need my .02.
If you saw my post as a flame it wasnt directed at your situiation just the negativity you excude in your posts.

tito

greg
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Well after reviewing your po..., posted by tito on Jun 23, 2001

Big mouth, Mr know it all. I notice that your always blasting other Posters on the Board, ever heard of free speech you Nut?? I state my own opinions if you  don't like it just simply ignore my Posts. Are you the self appointed Moderate of PL??? You need to keep your long nose to yourself. You don't know nothing of my whole situation, only what I chose to Post. I just read your garbage reply to my Post, it's nothing but GARABAGE, You don't make any sense, what you saying in your Post is about your ownself. I don't go around picking Fights with anyone on the board, but You need to learn to keep your nose to yourself. I feel that your trying to be some kinda big shot, to join in with the Pinay Carrisse to try to make yourself look good. I never responded to any of your stupid Posts, so again if you don't want to keep any Mess going, then you should learn to keep the Peace on Patrick's board. If you cannot say anything nice to a Poster, then shut up. Now, go jump in the Lake. Mr. Peabody
humabdos
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Well after reviewing your po..., posted by tito on Jun 23, 2001

Greg I have to say most of what he said is true :-(  I feel sorry for little greg because of the way you feel about his homeland. I will pray for you...   Hum
greg
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Well after reviewing you..., posted by humabdos on Jun 23, 2001

I'm disappointed that my long time Buddy is taking sides again me. You know that I don't go on board flaming and attacking anyone. I had the right to defend myself against that loud mouth Nut(Titooooo). To each his own..Mr. Peabody
may10
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Well after reviewing..., posted by greg on Jun 24, 2001

Greg, may I ask for your email address, pls?   *S*
may10
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Greg........., posted by may10 on Jun 24, 2001

at  may1_0@nospam.com
Ray
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Well after reviewing..., posted by greg on Jun 24, 2001

You been out in that hot tropical sun too long and breathing that polluted air in Manila. Listen to Hum and take a few days at the beach. You'll have a better outlook on life after you jump in the sea and cool off.

Take care & say hi to little Peabody,

Ray

humabdos
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Sorry about that Greg I forgot to tell you I got me a pair of dem rose colored glasses from Mag-anak.  I must have been wearing them when I posted;-)   But really Greg your view of the Philippines is tainted do you have your tae colored glasses on?  Look Greg its like this, To most of us who have been to the philippines or any other third world contry know somethings are to be expected... crouption for one.

Alot of what you said is true but look where you are at! (not to knock Manila I happend to like it) (for a few days only)!   Had you spent your time in a nice beach town( like I recomended) you would have a completely diffrent opinon. But you chose to live right smack in the middle of MANILA! Yes Yes Yes you have paper work to do...  Greg I do consider you my friend and old Hum has been a much worse bad boy than Tito at times... I got to tell it as I see it.   Your Friend Humabdos

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: