Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 31, 2024, 02:37:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: some advice & direction, please  (Read 27469 times)
Stephen
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Ba Bing...Ca Ching, posted by Dave H2O on Jun 9, 2001

You were smart to pick that kind of attorney.

But remember, it takes two to make this work.  If the other party goes and gets a "kickass" attorney, then you have a war on your hands.

I am a one man law firm.  I handle people on a neighborly basis.  I tell them that if they want a fight they should look elsewhere.

Stephen

Dave H2O
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Ba Bing...Ca Ching, posted by Stephen on Jun 9, 2001

Hi Stephen,

You are very right. It takes two willing parties. A friend of mine, who lost $300,000+ in his 1 1/2 year long divorce, told me to do whatever it takes to get it over as quickly as possible, we could always remarry. I was still in denial and trying to save the marriage. My ex was still feeling guilty about having a boyfriend and wanting the divorce. She had not accepted her night club friends' advice to screw me yet. She also saw her sister and brother-in-law fighting and spending over $10,000 each (much of it her mom's money) only to get back together again. I would imagine it is often the party that feels they were wronged, that makes things difficult, out of revenge. In our case, I was the one who felt betrayed. You can imagine how many times I bit my tongue, just to try to get through it quickly and smoothly. She also knew that I was an OJ fan and had a knife named "Juice." ;o))

Dave H.

Jimbo
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: BongBong?, posted by Dave H2O on Jun 9, 2001

Can you count lizards on the ceiling?  That's the only qualification Shocked)

Jim

Dave H2O
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Leave you on the dock?, posted by Jimbo on Jun 9, 2001

Jim,

Not only can I count lizards and geckos...I seem to make them want to breed. Laying in my bed at night in the Philippines, I learned their dialect and mating calls. ;o)) I also learned their tongue movements. In the Philippines, I was a Love Lizard...a G'wapo Gecko. Florida lizards and geckos just don't seem to notice me. ;o(

Dave H.

humabdos
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Leave you on the dock?, posted by Jimbo on Jun 9, 2001

Of course while drinking a San Mig and farting at will Humabdos
Peaches
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: One of these days.... alright hu..., posted by humabdos on Jun 9, 2001

Where is it exactly Humab? Maybe you mean Tupsan
coz it's in between Catuhogan and Magting. I have an
aunt there in Tupsan living near the seashore....oh I
really love swimming there. The beach is so clear  and
clean.
humabdos
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: One of these days.... alrigh..., posted by Peaches on Jun 9, 2001

Hi Peaches!

I think there is  only one road down to the little white beach near Tupsan. The road is between the two waiting sheds and at that time  only passable on a motorbike This was in 1994.  I heard the guy who owns the caves resort and dive center (Galeardo who by the way is a ripp off) was going to build a resort there. I haven't been back sense. That little beach had the best snorkeling I have ever seen ! including Apo Island  Humabdos

Stephen
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: One of these days.... al..., posted by humabdos on Jun 9, 2001

Is this on Camiguin Island?  Sounds like a wonderful place to visit.

Stephen

cc
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: One of these days......, posted by Stephen on Jun 9, 2001

Hi Stephen, may I chime in? Yes, Camiguin is a wonderful little romantic island with the worst "streets" I have ever seen. It's just a string of potholes, I am not kidding you - if you have any kind of back trouble, stay away. It's also very non-touristy (compared to Boracay for example). Has a very nice hot spring!!!
humabdos
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: One of these day..., posted by cc on Jun 10, 2001

Thats why I like it CC! You need to rent a motor bike on camiguin the transpo sucks. On two wheels you can easyly miss the pot holes, the dogs well... Just watch out!  Hum
humabdos
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: One of these days......, posted by Stephen on Jun 9, 2001

Camiguin is a MUST see Stephen!  I don't know if I will make it there on my next trip. I'll be In Dumaguete, Siquijor, and Bohol. I Would also recommend  going to Siquijor its mellow and layed back. Dave and Hellen run the Coral Cay Resort which is one of my favorite places to stay in the Philippines. May 10 just came back from there maybe she will give us a trip report. Humabdos   PS Stephen where did you get that southern accent?
may10
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: One of these day..., posted by humabdos on Jun 10, 2001

Stayed at Coral Cay 4 days and felt like I could have stayed longer.  Away from the maddening crowd of city-life, one feels relaxed and free from the cares of this world there.

For people who love the water, one has the choice between the beach and the pool (which is a recent addition to Coral Cay's facilities).  In the evenings,  one can sit on the beach and watch the moon and the stars or walk the beach without fear of being kidnapped....*S*

Or, pick a book from the resorts wide-selection.  Funny,  it was there that I started reading this book  (which I have purchased the day after I returned to Manila),  CULTURE SHOCK.

And....not to forget their selection of games  (for kids and kids at heart....lol) which kept us awake til about 2 AM...lol.  

But, most of all....look for Jonas....*S*

Stephen
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: One of these day..., posted by humabdos on Jun 10, 2001

I was born and raised in Oklahoma.

Stephen

Jeff S
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to One of these days.... alright huma!, posted by Stephen on Jun 10, 2001

.. a place where even squares can have a ball.
Peaches
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to One of these days.... alright huma!, posted by Stephen on Jun 10, 2001

U know what Stephen? I really cried when I read that
book "grapes of wrath". I felt like not going here (US)
after reading that book.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: