Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 02, 2024, 12:31:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Years tomorrow!....Woo Hoo! I guess that..  (Read 3215 times)
Stevo
« on: March 09, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

there are a few of us on this list who have reached this milestone (but not too many).  Hang in there those who haven't made it yet!

Stevo

T P Cornholio
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to 5 Years tomorrow!....Woo Hoo!  I guess t..., posted by Stevo on Mar 9, 2005

We recently submitted my wife's N-400 for citizenship, and received a note back that we should hear from our local office  within 248 days -- probably just enough time for her to study the citizenship questions (nyuk, nyuk).

Although you can submit after three years, we waited for five, just to get all the other INS stuff behind us.  And, because they only go back for five years on addresses so we don't have to put all that Ukraine info in there.

Dan
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to 5 Years tomorrow!....Woo Hoo!  I guess t..., posted by Stevo on Mar 9, 2005

n/t
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: