Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 12, 2024, 07:00:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Email Dating....  (Read 2281 times)
Stephen
« on: May 22, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

Fellas:

My sister-in-law has placed her profile and photo at a couple of sites.  Here is a response that she got.  This guy is crazy.  Too many demands.  He kept on emailing her, and so she finally responded by saying that she wasn't good enough for a real man like him.

++++++++++++

SUBJECT: if you are truly serious..
DATE: 04-May-04  

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Please read my profile and if you are interested in me send recent pictures to
mcleod2@sympatico.ca

Sweetheart,

There are many reasons for me to request RECENT pictures from you.

The first is to establish that you are who you present yourself to be - to be sure you are REAL.

Two: to make sure you are not fat

Threee: to see if you are SERIOUS about establishing a relationship with ME beyound "clicking" some buttons

Four: to make sure you have the resourses to have a relationship with me and are indeed prepared.

Five: to open up the lines of communication between you and I through EMAIL because you are 12 hours ahead of me and it is nearly impossible for you to be "online" when it is conveinent for me.

Six: to see if you will complain about what you don't have and can't do or will you focus on what you do have and can do

Seven: to see if you are agreeable, flexible, understanding and if you will do as I ask.

Eight: to see if you are willing to devote some time to me, you and us rather than continuously "searching & looking" in "who's online" only to be continueously let down and disappointed by people who are, in reality, a little less than what they present themselves to be

Nine: to see if YOUR life and future is IMPORTANT enough to you to motivate you enough to actually DO SOMETHING or to see if you have decided to exist in a constant state of WANTING, and HOPING, and WAITING for Mr. Perfect to come along and solve all your emotional problems for you

And ten: to see if you are wise enough, emotionally mature enough, prepared enough, aware enough, and interested enough to recognize what well might be the best thing that ever happened to you when it presents itself to you.

In short to see if you will ACTIVLY PARTICAPE in creating, shaping, and defining this relationship.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Brian XxXXXX

Jeff S
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Email Dating...., posted by Stephen on May 22, 2004

Sounds like the sweet, romantic nothings all women like to hear. What a jerk.

How about a link to her profie. If she's even half as sweet and cute as Tess, she'll make some lucky guy a great catch.

- Jeff

HaroldC
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Email Dating...., posted by Stephen on May 22, 2004

why those with Filipina relatives interested in Kanos don't have them post on American sites as if they were in the same town- then any guys who remain interested would live nearby ...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: