Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 11, 2024, 11:36:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Peter Lee update  (Read 2276 times)
Peter Lee
« on: March 03, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

So, boys and girls,

Maricel informed me she has her K3 package from the Embassy today.  It cost her 220 peso.   I just got off the phone and paid $6 for information on when the package would be sent and they could not tell me anything.   I am sorry sir, if you don't get the package by the 19th have your wife call us.   Ok, her St Lukes appointment is on the 26th March and I plan to have her fly with her mother on the 24th.   I thought you could go into St. Lukes clinic anytime but the K3 package has a date for the clinic.   I went over the K3 requrements on the chat and she opened the package while on line with me.  Thanks to all of you and Ray we knew what was in the package already.   The NSO birth certificate will arrive on 8th March and she is getting her 2"x2" passport pictures 12 of them as you suggested Ray.  I told Maricel to buy tickets for one way to Manila as they may want to go straight home to Bansarvil in Mindanao and not Cebu.   Our timing was perfect as she came to Cebu on the 1st of March and received the K3 on the 3rd.  It is a great releif to know the package is in her hands.   Maricel is staying in a pension house she paid for the month she has her own room but shaes the comfort room with students going to collage.

So it is March 3rd and all is well

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated

Later
Peter Lee

Ray
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Peter Lee update, posted by Peter Lee on Mar 3, 2004

That’s good news Peter!

Even though they put a date for her medical exam, she should be able to walk in anytime with her interview appointment letter from the embassy. She can phone the clinic to confirm that.

Have her check the calendar and if there is any chance that she will be on the rag (monthly period) at the time she was planning to go to St Luke’s, have her go a week early. They won’t complete her medical until her period is finished.

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: