Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 12, 2024, 10:50:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Before the year 2020  (Read 2305 times)
Peter Lee
« on: February 20, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

My,my,my – such frustration hehehe, you have to adjust and wait with trembling anticipation for your interview date.
Hello there,

It is I, the one who was I-129F approved on Jan 14th and sent to the NVC Jan 29th.
I like you called the Embassy in Manila cost was $6.   Nice pleasing voice on the other end said to call back at the end of Feb and she may tell me when the package may be sent.   They are used to frustrated guys like us calling coz she was soooo nice on the phone it was hard to get upset.   I have hope coz she wouldn’t tell me to call at the end of Feb if she didn’t believe there would not be more information to relay to me.   So my attitude right now is expect the worst and hope for the best.  She told me the same as you that there were many ahead of us and March was full with Interviews.  She did stick her neck out and tell me that my Interview would be in April but would not say if it was in the beginning or the end of the month.
The worst for us I would guess is to get the Interview Friday April 30.   That would have them send the K3 package the end of March as it is sent 3 to 4 weeks prior to the Interview.  .  
There is a chance to get the interview on the 2nd   16th  or 23rd April and then just count back 3 or 4 weeks for the delivery of the K3 package. The 9th of April is good Friday and a Philippine holiday on the 8th.  

I wonder if Ray knows if they would schedule for the 7th for that week because of the holidays?

It seems that what we are going through is common and many before us have done it and more will follow us when we are done so I am learning to chill.  

I looked at the ASAWA site and it shows a few guys like us approved in Sep  Nov and Dec and they have waited approximately 3 months from approval date from the Missouri office.  

Missouri Office

#113 John & Joyce K3
09 04 03 Approved [3 month wait] Interview Date: 11 14 03

#148 Eric & Eleonor K3
11 19 03 Approved  [2 Months 18 days wait] Interview date 01 30 04

#108 Shawn & Maricel K3
12 18 03 Approved [2 month 3 weeks wait]  Interview date 03 12 04

I have a question for Ray:

On the Embassy site the dates on the visa appointment keep changing they say:

As of February 20, 2004
Next available appointment (estimated): April 22, 2004*  That is on a Thursday?
When I called the Embassy they did not relate this date to any appointment schedule.  What information do you have on what this date and the words “next available appointment [estimated]:” means?  
Later
Peter Lee

Ray
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Before the year 2020, posted by Peter Lee on Feb 20, 2004

[This message has been edited by Ray]

Peter,

Those posted next available dates are for the non-immigrant visa branch I believe, mostly for folks applying for a visitor or business type visa.

K-Visa interviews are normally scheduled for Fridays.

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: