Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 06, 2024, 05:38:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: As I sit here eating a bowl of oatmeal...  (Read 63033 times)
Carrisse
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: As I sit here eating a bowl of o..., posted by MAY on Mar 16, 2001

I went back home two years ago and is raring to go back again.

How's the traffic?  I read about the People Power II, man how I wished I was there.

Have you been watching Bubble Gang?  I love that show to pieces! It is just so funny.

MAY
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to How's it going there?, posted by Carrisse on Mar 16, 2001

Traffic is much better in EDSA  (well...*lol*... for me, it is), but then can't say much about other areas since this is the only route i take everyday.

EDSA II was great.  And fellow filipinos/nas outside of the Metro and the country, am sure were with us in spirit.

Believe it or not,  have not seen Bubble Gang in it's entirety except for ads.  Pauwi pa lang ako sa oras na yon.   Wink

kevin
« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: How's it going there?, posted by MAY on Mar 16, 2001

What kind of comedy?  The name siunds kind of funny.

- Kevin

MAY
« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Who and what is the Bubble Gang?, posted by kevin on Mar 16, 2001

Its a comedy show on TV ...but, as I said have never seen it in its entirety.

Sorry, can't say much more.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: