Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 30, 2024, 11:53:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where are the recent Jack tour photos ?  (Read 13267 times)
wsbill
« on: October 20, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

Who went on that tour recently ?
Jack
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Where are the recent Jack tour photos ?, posted by wsbill on Oct 20, 2004

Hey Wild Bill, just returned from a wonderful five weeks traveling thru-out Ukraine. We had our own large bus thru much of the trip and I think many times when we stopped in some of the smaller cities of Ukraine for lunch or to replenish whatever the guys were drinking, we were the first group of foreigeners that many of these townspeople had seen. We were greeted warmly everywhere we went.

WildBill I have about 120 rolls of film and have just gotten the first 18 rolls developed with another 21 rolls waiting for me to go and pick-up. It will probably take another week to 10 days to get all the film developed. I made the mistake a couple of years ago in turning in about 90 rolls at once and a couple of rolls got lost so now I only turn in about 20 rolls at a time in hopes none of the rolls will be lost. Once I get all the film back I will then scan the best photos, choosing which one's to add to the website and to send to the guys attending. This year I am going to add an additional section of photos. In each of the cities we visited this year I went to the center of the cities, or popular parks, and took photos of some of the more outstanding ladies of Kharkov, Lugansk, Dnepropetrovsk, Zaporozhye, Kherson, Odessa, Chernvisti and Kiev. I expect to have the photos of the parties and ladies on site in about a month.

Have started prepartion for our Spring 2005 tour which will begin about May 13th in Kharkov and from their we will go to Lugansk (a goldmine of beautiful, sincere ladies), Dnepropetrovsk, Krivoy Rog (another goldmine), Zaporozhye, Kherson, Nikolaev, Odessa, Chernvisti, Kiev and St. Petersburg.

Philb
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Where are the recent Jack tour photo..., posted by Jack on Oct 21, 2004

it's time you went digital? ;-)
Cold Warrior
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Where are the recent Jack tour photos ?, posted by wsbill on Oct 20, 2004

what happened to your eewife site? I remember you used to post some pics there.
wsbill
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Where are the recent Jack tour photo..., posted by Cold Warrior on Oct 20, 2004

I'll add to that website over time...bear with me.

Where's Jack ?

http://www.geocities.com/eewife

JR
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Here... I just reposted some, posted by wsbill on Oct 21, 2004

wsbill
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to I remember those pictures ;-)  didn't sh..., posted by JR on Oct 23, 2004

Why yes, a delightful little boy.
david hagar
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Here... I just reposted some, posted by wsbill on Oct 21, 2004

I really enjoyed your photos.

Beattledog

wsbill
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Here... I just reposted some, posted by david hagar on Oct 21, 2004

Just got a slow internet connection and upload is a real pain.  22K
Cold Warrior
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

You lost a nice lady there. I hope your situation improves and you make a comeback( like Trump ).Watch out for tech stocks like 3G phones and digital TV.
JohnL
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

?
Cold Warrior
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Who gives a *Rats Toss Bag* where JB is ..., posted by JohnL on Oct 21, 2004

[This message has been edited by Cold Warrior]

Surely you can do better against India. LOL
Jack
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Who gives a *Rats Toss Bag* where JB is ..., posted by JohnL on Oct 21, 2004

n/t
LP
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to what's a "rat's toss bag"?, posted by Jack on Oct 21, 2004

...speak Australian:

An American becomes lost while in the Australian bush, way out in the middle of nowhere. He passes out from the heat and lack of water. After what seems like an eternity he wakes up in a bush clinic, bandaged from head to foot. A nurse approaches him as he lay in his cot...

"Did I come here to die?" he asks?

"No" the nurse replies, "You came here yesterday."

(insert rimshot)

It's Aussie for rat's ass Jack, also known as a rat's ass about (correct me if I'm wrong John). Or maybe he's calling you a ratbag but to me you're more of a larrikin. Hey, what do you expect from a people who refer to cold weather as "pearl harbor"?

So Lugansk is now a "goldmine of beautiful, sincere ladies"? My, how times have changed eh? Wink It's still full of scammers and not the faint of heart (or wallet) but I suppose if a guy goes there with you he'll be OK.

I just came back from the Karelia Republic, up around the White Sea. The area around Petrozavodsk to be exact. Know the place? Or is that too far off the beaten track for FD? Nice pickins if you like well educated country gals starving for attention. No agencies that I'm aware of but I don't use them so I didn't really check. You may want to expand up that way, it's still a big country. Damn cold in places though...

wsbill
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to How to....., posted by LP on Oct 21, 2004

n/t.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: