Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 30, 2024, 10:34:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: information  (Read 13404 times)
dav11
« on: February 29, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

Does anyone know anything about the agency Kharkovgirls? any experiences with them- good or bad? or any other info? thanks.
europete
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to information, posted by dav11 on Feb 29, 2004

My experience with KG was not good at all. I never, through any agency in Ukraine, had so many meaningless dates that went absolutely nowhere. I got the distinct impression that the girls were paid to be there.
And that was after KG's interpreter, whom I had met in Kiev, had asked me to send photos and information about myself and then asked me to choose a number of ladies to meet whom she would inform about my interest in them.
Prior to going to Kherson I was informed of who was interested in meeting me, so I took the train over.
What a waste of time and money.
I would never use that agency again.
Yorkman
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: information, posted by europete on Mar 1, 2004

Are you talking about KersonGirls or KarkovGirls
europete
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: information, posted by Yorkman on Mar 3, 2004

Kharkovgirls
Buddabelly
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to information, posted by dav11 on Feb 29, 2004

KG is a legit agency.  They are in a builing just across the courtyard from IDI Bridge (Sergeys agency).  KG does have more girls to choose from than IDI Bridge, but Sergey is the best and if he doesn't have what you want, he will help you find it elsewhere, even if it is at a different agency.  He is on friendly terms with most of them.  The directors name at KG is Dimitri and he is very businesslike.  He is also an active power-lifter.  His main office help right now is Luda and she is available as a translator for $5 per hour.  They are honest and Sergey is very friendly with them and will walk you over there if you want to go.  If you use Sergey (IDI Bridge) through Jack Bragg, you will pay $10 to arrange meetings.  KG is $15, no exceptions or discounts.  

Another good honest agency is All Ukrainian Beauties run by a a lady named Alla.  It is near the Opera House.  They are very helpful in being able to tell you more about a lady before you pay to meet her, which I really like.  Again, $15 to arrange meetings.

All these agencies can get you flats, interpreters, etc..  But don't pay in advance for flats because if you don't happen to like the flat and have paid for a week in advance, you are SOL because they have already paid the owner, so if you want to move, you will lose that time in the previous flat.  I always pay WHEN I get there and only for the first 2 nights, to make sure I like the flat.  If I don't, I move after the second night.

You will probably get the best rates from Sergey for flats.  I had a very nice flat with total hot water for $35 per night..  Others seemed higher.  He will also set you up with a cel phone.

I just got back 2 weeks ago from Dnepro and Kharkov.. Found a nice girl in Kharkov.  We write and/or call daily.  I found HER through Kharkov Girls even though it was Sergey who I went through for my flat and cel phone.  I met ladies from his site as well but hit it off with this lady from KG.  She has already taken her profile off of KG's website..  

Hope this helps,
BB

mudd
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Kharkov Girls-, posted by Buddabelly on Mar 1, 2004

Hey BB, how did you like Dnep? the agency you used, and what did you think of the girls? Heading there and Kherson next month.
Thanks
Mudd
Buddabelly
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Kharkov Girls-, posted by mudd on Mar 1, 2004

Well, I used mostly Cindy agency, Jack Bragg hooked me up with them.  They were honest, efficient and their girls were usually prompt.  After meeting and paying for about 12 girls, they told me I could meet any others for free!  Pretty nice of them I felt.  
I paid $35 for an EXCELLENT flat through them with a huge hot water heater in it!

I also went to A Foreign Affairs office, it's on the same street as Cindy Agency (Karl Marx Street).  It's funny but so many of their girls were NOT prompt at all!  They also seemed to have a harder time reaching the girls than did Cindy Agency.  Cindy could usually reach the ladies just about anytime, which was helpful.  But they were honest and tried to be helpful.  

Also went to 5 Star Introductions, which is the Dnepro branch of Angelique Agency.  They have a nice little office, good staff, although I can't say I cared much for the owner Lesya, kind of a shark IMO, but honest.
Again, girls were prompt and interested.

DO NOT go to Nataly Agency.  Home run, very backward, cluttered, disorganized, few girls, etc...  

I think the ladies is Dnepro are not as spoiled as many of the ladies in Kiev are.  I was a little surprised that for quite a few of the ladies, I was the first foreign guy they had met.  Some of the more popular girls were just like the girls in Kiev, kind of expected a lot, were a little spoiled etc..

The thing that really surprised me was how often the girls did NOT look like their photos!  That is the problem with "glamour" photos.  This is the BEST these girls are ever going to look!  And when they show up with no make-up etc., it's quite a shock sometimes!  I often found myself asking "what are they thinking showing up with no makeup etc.,?".

I have to say that I liked Kharkov better, but then I found a girl I quite liked there too..  I will likely be going back soon to see what can happen with her.  We email and speak on the phone pretty much daily.

I did like the one disco in Dnepro very much, it's called Labarynth.  It has three different dance floors with different kinds of music.  The Jazz room has a live band and they are really quite good.  That is where I spent most of my time in the club.

If you need a fantastic interpreter, I can recommend one.  You can use her aside from the agency.  She cared about me like a little sister (she's 23), she is totally honest and really cares about her clients welfare.  We still email each other!  Let me know if you want her info.  $5 per hour, very reasonable.

Hope this helps.

BB        

Mark A
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Kharkov Girls-, posted by Buddabelly on Mar 1, 2004

BB's experience notwithstanding, I met my GF through Agency Nadiya and have found them very warm and charming (although, as BB stated, they don't have as large a roster of potential woman as the bigger agencies).

I've been corresponding w/my GF for almost a year, during which time we've met twice, and I'm planning a trip to Dnepro to meet her family this Summer. Throughout, AN has yet to ask me for a cryin' dime (admittedly my GF speaks and writes excellent English, so I don't need a translator).

There's an episode my GF told me about that has endeared me to the owner, Sveta. Apparently, some guy was writing to three women at once, which is of course fine, but at some point he proclaimed his undying love for all THREE women simultaneously and began to talk about marriage. Sveta narced on him and the three women told the guy to hit the road. Was it a good decision from a business standpoint? Probably not. Did it impress me and win my loyalty? Absolutely.

Buddabelly
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Agency Nadiya, posted by Mark A on Mar 4, 2004

Hi Mark,

Hey, no offence.  But I am wondering if we are talking about the same agency??  You say the name is Agency Nadiya and the owners name is Sveta?  I am talking about the Nataly Agency and the owners name is Natalia...  I know the website is www.nataly.dp.ua
Perhaps we are talking about two different agencies.  THis one is on the second floor of an apartment building.  It is just off Karl Marx Street.

THey wanted all meeting paid upfront and I told them no way, I only pay after a meeting takes place or the girl is actually in the office when I go there etc..  Too many chances for no-shows.  I was ready to walk but they relented of course and said ok..  I only met a couple of the ladies there and they seemed nice.  But my interpreter happened to know one of their interpreters and they chatted for a while.  THis girl told my interpreter that she didn't like working there so much because she felt they were not always honest.  That was enough for me.

If it IS the same agency, I am happy you found a nice girl there.  But I have a feeling they are not the same agencies.  Nataly agencies website says that Natalia is the owner.

Later,

BB

wsbill
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to No offence- Possible mix-up-, posted by Buddabelly on Mar 4, 2004

And when the girls start to talk alot or too much make sure you get that whole conversation on tape and have someone impartial translate it.

Might uncover something you didn't know.  Cheap insurance.

AJ277
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: What you should do is buy a small ta..., posted by wsbill on Mar 5, 2004

=)

Bill, the cold war may re-start

but hopefuly you are not seriously considering such tactics at a first date..

its only a date or introduction-
to start a relationship off with such mistrust seems a bit odd.

of course maybe she has her own tape recorder
and then you would two be a perfect "match" and down the road you could laugh together at your similarities..

but perhaps, far more likely,
she would just be offended and think you were quite an odd duck!

hmmmmmm-
come to think of it, you DO want to portray yourself accurately..so

carry on!!

Smiley

Jack
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: What you should do is buy a smal..., posted by AJ277 on Mar 6, 2004

Actually AJ I know of some guys who have recorded what had transpired between a lady he was interested in and an interpreter.

Over the years we have heard of interpreters who have attempted to sabotage (and did) a potential relationship for the interpreters own interest, interpreters and women who talked about how long they could continue to use the interpreters service because she needed the money, woman who told the interpreter she had no interest in the man but had a few days with nothing else to do so would try at a few new resturants, mabe get some new clothes, interpreters and women talking about Russian guys, interpreter telling a woman the man had three children when he had known, women telling interpreters one thing and the interpreter saying something completely different in English.

Quite by accident in my early days of the great pursuit I took my video camera everywhere with me and discovered the extent of some scams. Before I relized it was a waste of my time to get involved with ladies who could not speak at least a little English, I used to use interpreters. While recording the sights of Moscow in 97 I recorded on my video camera an interpreter and date discussing the interpreters shoe size as they were going to get me to buy them some new clothes and shoes. It was after I got back to America when a friend who spoke Russian had told me what the ladies were saying.

wsbill
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: What you should do is buy a ..., posted by Jack on Mar 6, 2004

Apparently she like men with a much bigger foot than some guys with short one Smiley

I like Jack's idea of just recording and video taping the whole interview, I mean atleast you could bring it back to your flat and check out their facial expressions when the interpreter is telling her what you just said.

TwoBitBandit
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: What you should do is buy a ..., posted by Jack on Mar 6, 2004

[This message has been edited by TwoBitBandit]

Jack,

In your opinion, how often does this kind of stuff with interpreters go on?  Maybe 10% of the time?  Or 1% of the time?  Can you give us your best guess?

All the more reason to learn a little Russian.

AJ277
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to How often does this go on?, posted by TwoBitBandit on Mar 7, 2004

certainly a good reason to learn some Russian,
and/or to date women who can speak enough english.

overall i know it can and does happen...

but still i cant see starting off a relationshiop with intents of mistrust.

why bother?

if it is someone you wish to build a relationship with,, it will all come out in the wash ..before a third date even ..
This type of  situation is likely onhly at the very beginning of things.

The added weirdness of video taping the "interview"
just makes fdoir an even stranger situation than it has to be, and most sincere women would find it strange beyonmd all reason ,, and if they knew your motives they would be long gone?

So lets see,
you can videotape to learn what your date and interpreter  are "saying " about you or things they want to buy them..
and use this knowledge-
that you wont have untill after you get somone to translate it for you ( likely back home)

to avoid this situation..
(hope that works out for ya in "real" time)

or
you could trust your instincts to understand when things are going weird,,
most of us have a pretty good internal sense for such things, we just can ignore it staring a a pretty face.  

A good polite interpreter will be sure to translate even conversatioobns between her and your date to you..
yes she *could * lie but she would have to be a dang fine actress to keep it up over a seriers of dates..plus you will be spending some time alone wuith your romantic interest ? right? Wink
or
you could date women that speak enough english.
or
hire a third party interpreter that you know is likely to be on your side if any...
or-
you could just not worry about thatr small percent, as eventually you will be speaking english together ..

and just date normally-

but somehow i have a vision of Bill on a bench near  KPAWATIK street  interviewing his date with the video cam Wink

We all have our different procedures..

but my advise is bill just stick to being your charming
self,
and avoid being paranoid, or at least avoid being perceived as such LOL!

any any event
Good luck!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: