Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 19, 2024, 04:15:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: anybody hear from Tim lately/nt  (Read 6973 times)
tomtneal
« on: July 01, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

asian lover
Jeff S
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to anybody hear from Tim lately/nt, posted by tomtneal on Jul 1, 2001

I had a picture of Tim and asked him if he would like it on the asiansweetie site. He e-mailed me back saying that he's "retired" from the board and preferred to opt out of the picture site. I'll miss his great posts. He also mentioned he and Wendy were doing very well.
-- Jeff S.
Ray
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: anybody hear from Tim lately/nt, posted by Jeff S on Jul 1, 2001

Tim retired? Probably couldn’t take another one of Kevin’s fart jokes (ROFL)

Yeah, I can attest to the fact that us newlyweds just don’t have much time for this stuff. When things get busy again here at work, I probably hang up my keyboard and mouse too.

Seems like we should have some kind of retirement party or something for Tim. Jay, will you volunteer to be designated driver? Any other ideas?

Ray

Patrick
Yes
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to anybody hear from Tim lately/nt, posted by tomtneal on Jul 1, 2001

He sent me an email a while back asking me to remove his trip report (which I took 3 weeks to getting around to read since I rarely check email now).  He said in a recent reply that he and Wendy are fine.  Sounds like he's just getting on with married life and perhaps finds little time for message boards.
Stephen
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Yes, posted by Patrick on Jul 1, 2001

Have you seen the photo album that Jeff S. put together of the folks who post on Asian Board?

It won't be complete without a picture of you and your wife.  Can you send Jeff a picture?

Stephen

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: