Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 27, 2024, 02:17:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone heard from TNeal lately?  (Read 7205 times)
Stephen
« on: January 29, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

I talked to TNeal about 2 weeks ago via email and he stated that he was reading the posts here on the Asian Board, but he was not able to post for some reason.  He said that he had tried to contact Patrick to find out what the problem was, but that he was not able to get a response from Patrick.

Any of you guys heard from TNeal lately?  

I miss his posts and wonder how he is doing.

Stephen & Tess

Jimbo
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Anyone heard from TNeal lately?, posted by Stephen on Jan 29, 2001

Stephen,

TNeal just told me the same thing - he's locked out and can't get a response from Patrick; I think SteveG is still locked out also.

Maybe we need a groundswell of effort from friends on the board here, in order to get Patrick's attention.  Sort of a People Power movement!  I'll start it off with a slogan that will stir up the masses, and raise a cry for the return of tneal:

"Never has just one, said so much, with so few" (words, that is)

PATRICK, PLEASE BRING BACK tneal!!!!!!!!!!

Jimbo
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Anyone heard from TNeal lately?, posted by Stephen on Jan 29, 2001

baaa...baaa....baaa...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: