Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 06, 2024, 01:08:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HELLO! To my friends from the other side :c)  (Read 3155 times)
Prodical Howard
« on: January 19, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Hello to ALL!

You all have been on my mind recently, so I thought I'd drop a line to say that all goes well :c)  I'm kinda disappointed that I have really nothing to report.  Life now, is very similar to the way it was before I met Ayesa, chaotic, but on an even keel :c)  I have been extremely busy in both of my businesses.  That and the fact that I am married and have someone else to consider, have drasticly reduced my internet time :c(  Which of course is both good and bad :c)  It all depends on you vantage point :c)  LOL  I have done my best to keep in touch with those of you who realize that I stil exist {sniff... sniff... insert music to pity one's self by here}  and e-mail me, but otherwise my life has been full to say the least :c)

Ayesa is doing quite well and enjoys the perks that come with being gainfully employed.  She got such a kick out of giving ME twenty dollars yesterday that I feel I should hit her up for cash more often!  LOL  The roads in Michigan are still safe, until spring anyway :c)  She has decided to wait until all the snow melts before she turns our mild mannered Ford Tauris--Yes I know... I traded the Black Mustang 5.0 in for a family truckster, I am now just a married Dork :c)--into an instrument of impending death.  Ok... ok, I am understaing things a little :c)  LOL

I am going back to school to take some CAD classes, so that's kind of exciting :c)  I have waited far to long to change professions.  I have some pals in the industry that have positions waiting for me to get trained, so I figure why not?  The band is doing quite well.  We are about done with all of the delays in recording our debut CD.  I will post all of that information here for those of you who expressed interest in the past when I have some mp3's and pictures up on our site :c)

I do check in every couple of weeks to make sure you're all behaving yourselves :c)  I am trying to find time to update and repost The Chronicles, but between the band, work, school and my adorable wife time is a valuable comodity.  Never fear, sooner or later I will have more to add.  Those of you who know me know that I ALWAYS have something to say :c)

Hugs and Kisses to my Homies :c)

Keep the Faith!

Howard

Dave H
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to HELLO!  To my friends from the other sid..., posted by Prodical Howard on Jan 19, 2001

Hi Howard,

It is a good thing  that I am coming out of my mid-life crisis. It looks like I will be driving a minivan or a "family" car myself before too long. Shocked( Please repost the Howard Chronicles when you find the time! It was good to hear from you. Good Luck with everything!

Dave "Dork" H.

Ray
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to HELLO!  To my friends from the other sid..., posted by Prodical Howard on Jan 19, 2001

It's good to see your arse back on the board. Please don't be such a stranger.

Ayesa: How do like the cold weather and the snow? Just a little cooler that Tambis-I? :-)

Ray

jon
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Glad that you are happy, well and everything is fine in your new mariage.  It gives me hope the same may happen to me some day.

Jon

Tim
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Thanks for the update. I'm glad things are going well for you. Good luck with your career plans.

It will be a real experience when Ayesa starts driving. Get braced for some excitement, and a test of your patience. Smiley
Wendy is gearing up for her driving test now, hopefully she will take it in a couple of weeks. I have been doing some tutoring, but I took Don V.'s advice and hired an instructor, too. It seems like a wise decision now.

Wendy has redone much of our website, so check it out when you get a chance (the URL is in my profile, just click on my name).

Howard, you and I should be very thankful we got our ladies over here last year. The INS is a real mess right now, with delays at least twice of what we endured back in 2000. I feel sorry for the couples going through the process this year !

Regards, Tim

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: