Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 09, 2024, 01:16:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ukrainian Multi Entry Private Visas  (Read 2209 times)
Philb
« on: April 07, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

Over the last few months I had read a couple of posts on various travel boards that Ukraine is now issuing Multi Entry private visas for periods of time as long as three years.  So, after applying for 3 double entry visas in a little over a year I decided to apply for a multi entry visa.  

In my application I stated my reasons for wanting this visa and that I planned to return to Ukraine at least 2 more times this year and several next year.  I sent this application along with my $165.00 to the embassy in Washington DC.

Today I received my visa.  It is a multi entry private visa good for one year. ( was hoping for a 3 year one).  I guess this is not a huge savings of money (unless a guy is planning on making about 3 trips in a year).  What it does do is give a guy the opportunity to travel there on short notice.  In addition I guy doesn't need to worry about getting hassled over whether his business visa is legitimate or not.

mudd
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Ukrainian Multi Entry Private Visas, posted by Philb on Apr 7, 2004

i sent in the $ 165 also and got a 3 year visa with just an address and invitation letter from the agency i will be using. i did have my old Ukraineian and Belarusian visa in my passoport,plus stamps from just about everywhere, so that might have helped.
Yorkman
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Ukrainian Multi Entry Private Visas, posted by Philb on Apr 7, 2004

You did not luck out.  I applied for same and got 5 year multi entry.  I didn't just check the block for multi entry . . . .  I asked in two different word blocks for a 5 year multi entry.

For me, the elimination of hassle for 5 years and ease of travel planing dates were more important than the money savings, but the money savings is great also.

Yorkman
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Ukrainian Multi Entry Private Visas, posted by Yorkman on Apr 8, 2004

Forgot to mention, mine is a private visa.  I listed as inviter a guy in Ukraine that I had been talking with via e-mail about apartments.  He sent me his home address, etc., to fill in the word block.
jrm
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

And $165 later, I had a 5 year business visa. Go figure?!?
I picked a business off of the internet to claim as my "business contact". And, I can't explain it. Other, than my passport was running out of pages, and I had many visa's to Ukraine.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: