Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 08, 2024, 09:11:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Photos and Results from Casa Teo  (Read 5449 times)
teoblas
« on: January 01, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

See some of the photos taken at the Opening party for Casa Teo on 1 Dec 05 and the Closing Party for Casa Teo on 31 Dec 05.  Go to:

http://www.picturetrail.com/      and enter teoblas under Membername

Of course as the parties started to heat up the camera got put away....

Also, I will take this oportunity to take credit where credit it is due.  In addition to assisting Pete renew his expired visa and cedula, and assisting with multiple other projects, he is paying me less than he ever paid Adrian.  I have only charged Pete 1/2 of my normal fee... because I wanted to avoid any apperance of taking advantage of a guy that was experiencing health problems... and I wasn't even sure if I or anybody else could actually get Pete a renewed Visa and Cedula without having to return to the USA... and because there is only one Pete E...

For those that may be concerned about Pete's health, or may be wary of staying at his apartment after hearing about his health challenges, my obversations are that Pete is very healthy and no one should hesitate to visit him and enjoy his very economical and super attractive lodging.  In addition to assisting Pete with his personal projects, I was able to generate more than 2.5 Millions worth of room rental income for Pete in Dec 05 and a projected 1.8 Million worth of room rental income for Jan 06.  This is income above and beyond what Pete generated through his own contacts.  Also, I never charged Pete for the hours I spent finding renters (since in concept we were splitting apartment costs in Dec 05 and I was originally projected to take over the apartment in Jan 06.)

For me the experience was fantastic and I am glad that my son and I got to spend a big chunk of Dec 05 with Pete and Beatrice and all the other friends and contacts visiting and living in Cali.

LONG LIVE CASA PETE!!!!!

Teo Blas
www.teoblas.com

Pete E
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Photos and Results from Casa Teo, posted by teoblas on Jan 1, 2006

When I have the place full like I do now I start thinking about keeping it plus renting a new place,plus I could rent my master bedroom.2 of the 3 people came from your efforts.I knew there was more I could do to market it but never worked on it very hard.There might be a future role here for a person that wanted to live here and manage the place, with possibly free rent? and if the guy could do other things like translate he might have other income possibilities.
Anybody thinking about using Teo's services he is VERY detail oriented,which I am not,so that plus his translation ability helped me get alot of  things done.
I saw the house I wanted to rent again today.Its really peacefull out there.Beatriz's uncle might rent it for me,we will see.They are asking 900,000,000 pesos to buy for a house with the same floor plan.I think I can build a similar one for about half that.Preliminary architectural plans are pretty much done.It got my motor running again.My surgury and some other things got me off my original plan and time frame.
I am fine now.I feel good,will start working out again Tommorow hopefully.Its back in to have the second phase of my surgury,plumbed back to normal, in 5 or 6 weeks.

Pete

Ricardo
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Thanks Teo, posted by Pete E on Jan 1, 2006

Gald to hear you're getting back on track Pete, after coming through some rough spots this year.  Sounds like you've got some very good plans - Hoping that 2006 is your great year!  
Ricardo
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: