Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 04, 2024, 10:04:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Surprise: Jon Will Return  (Read 4567 times)
jon
« on: February 02, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Weird, huh?

I leave Feb 11th.  

Does anyone have info on Philippine Islands Divers at Malapascua Island, North Cebu?

A gal that works there would like to meet me.

Jon

jon
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Surprise: Jon Will Return, posted by jon on Feb 2, 2005

Well here's the story: I ended up chatting with a gal online that was interested in me and it turned out she worked at a resort (and my initial plans had just failed) so it seemed like I good idea to go there. She gave me the web address of the place but there was not all the info I needed so I had to email them and it took forever to get an answer. The gal was not online so I could chat with her.  Started looking at other places and she finally popped up and I was asking her basic questions and she seemed to get upset and poof, she was gone.  Several days later I get a message saying sorry the PC broke.  Bola bola, whatever.  I think need to go to the phils not with specific plans to meet someone.

Jon

gregory03
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

going to rp myself this summer, staying hopefully one, two , three months. Gregory is taking his vacation with my mother. greg
Dave H
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Hi Jon,

Sorry, I don't know anything about Philippine Islands Divers. But, just wanted to say have a GREAT time!

Dave H.

jon
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Good Luck!, posted by Dave H on Feb 3, 2005

[This message has been edited by jon]

I won't know anything about them either if they don't reply to my e-mails.  Things are going south quick...

Jon

Ray
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Have a great trip!

Do you have back-up plans this time? :-)

Ray

Stephen
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Hey, congratulations.  I'm really happy for you.

Have a great time and TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES.  You know how much Ray loves photos!

Stephen & Tess

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: