Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 05, 2024, 12:12:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Latin-Internet  (Read 3642 times)
OkieMan
« on: December 29, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

I have been asked to give you a more detailed run down concerning the Latin-Internet Agency.  First of all, I want to make abundantly clear, that I have no vested interest in this agency;  I am simply a customer.  As most of you know, this agency has been around for a good while, and like all of the agencies, has gone through some changes.  The owners are a couple living in the Chicago area.  I can't remember their last name, but the husband is a gringo named J.R. and his wife is a Colombiana named Maria.   Maria's brother, Hector is the manager. I talked to both J.R and Maria on the phone in Illinois before I actually went to Cali in August.  However, I will tell you that the main reason I chose them was because of one of their staff named Elizabeth.  After I had filled out an inquiry on the website, Elizabeth called me on the phone.  She was very sweet, and spoke excellent English.  She seemed very sincere. I gave them my flight information, when the time came.  They told me that there would be a taxi to meet me at the airport.  However, instead of a regular taxi, there was a lady named Christina, who met me. She is very nice, and her car is almost new. She contracts with them and some other places to pick up people at the airport.  It ended up that she also took me back to the airport for my return trip. Christina stopped on the way and let me eat something, and then took me to the agency.  My room was ready, and so my adventure began.
The next day, I met Hector and Elizabeth.  Elizabeth had me to go through their catalogs, but I had already been corresponding with one young lady, so she was at the top of my list.  As far as I could tell, there was a very good percentage of the ladies that were contacted and showed up.  Elizabeth  told me that she could not contact 1 or 2 ladies, so not bad.  By the way, she has a helper named Annie.  Now, these were the staff members when I was there, and as far as I know, they are still there.  I still email some ladies there, but to go back to my story.  To make a long story short, the young lady that I was originally interested in was very sweet, and we went out -- us and her twin sister.  They are both about 24-25 years old.  Both cute, but not beautiful, but very, very sincere and sweet.  It just did not develop.  However, I met a lady closer to my age, and she was hot.  A foxy dentist ( this is the lady that Pete also dated).  I guess that she turned out to be somewhat of a player; but we had fun while I was there.  Anyhow, I met several other ladies while I was there, but they did not "float my boat".  Now, I am corresponding with several different ladies.  As far as the membership fees, and so on.  They charge a one time membership fee of $300.  I get unlimited use of emails to the ladies with translations.
Their pricing structure for rooms varies a little.  Basically, I had a nice room with a private bath and paid $400 for a week (7 days).
That included breakfast, and they fed me good.  Also, soft drinks and water was readily available.  Elizabeth or Annie would help me by setting the appointments, and translating for me and the girls that I was interviewing for at the time.  They would also help me by calling restaurants for take out, for lunch. During the day, I usually stayed close to the agency because of appointments. Since Hector and his family lives at the Villa, there were some limitations on having women there after hours, but overall, it was an enjoyable experience.  Now, keep in mind, that I have not been to the other agencies, so at this point, I do not have anything to make a direct comparison to.  But, with all of the upheaval with some of these agencies, I thought you might like to know what the scoop was.  Oh, yes, it just so happened that Maria was there visiting her family, and so I got to meet her too.  She was nice, and seemed to be sincere.  She told me that they do not advertise in the newspapers, but depend on referrals from girls already there, or something like that.  I guess they were trying to not appeal to the "party girls" in town.  Again, I think that they are reputable, but naturally, everyone has a certain way of doing things, and so each of you can find out for yourself.  Personally, I am still keeping my options open, but since I am currently writing girls at this agency, I just might return.  Right now, it's between that and Colombian Sweethearts in Medellin -- or both!

OkieMan

Seeker
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Latin-Internet, posted by OkieMan on Dec 29, 2004

I appreciate you going into the details of your experience at Latin Internet. I believe CaliPro met his ex-wife at this place, but it has been a while since anyone posted anything about Latin Internet.  We'll have to remember to direct all inquiries about Latin Internet to you.

It seems like you received good value for your money. The $300 membership may be a strike against them, but if it includes unlimited e-mails and translations, then it seems more reasonable. Anyways, one more agency for all of us to consider especially if we've already visited ACG and CaliVIP. Thanks again.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: