Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 04, 2024, 10:01:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ESAMOR.COM  (Read 9873 times)
jim c
« on: August 25, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

Responding to a direct untrue allegation is often allowed here. But,after reading Mr Whites post I find only a blatent attempt at advertising about a company that most of us here are familiar with.The shortcomings of his system have been discussed and we all have our opinions fixed.

Seeing that others here have lately promoted their enterprises. I guess the rules have changed.  Entonces, I will promote my latest adventure. At present I am a partner with Tom Rennen the owner of another site  based in Cali. The name of the new site is ESAMOR.com  It is an address site that is free to all commers. We have done this to promote activity until we can create an infrastructure on the ground in Cartagena. We will have tours and a site where our clients may stay. We will not begin our services until everything is in place.

At present we have a penthouse directly on the beach five minutes from the old city in an upper middle class neighborhood. There are numereous stores and restaurants available in a five block area. You can walk to these restaurants at night in safety.( just a little different than Cali )

We are presently negotiating the purchase of two separate properties in the old city. One penthouse to be the main agency and  another special romantic apartment for honeymooners. We have plans to cooperate with other agencies in other cities to assist their clients when they come to Cartagena. This enterprise is owned and OPERATED by americans on site in Cartagena who will be responsible and available to you. Take a look at our site you might find the FAQ section entertaining.

Jim c
In Cartagena you are freeeeee!!

LatinLuver
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to ESAMOR.COM, posted by jim c on Aug 25, 2004

Jim, do you have a private email address?
I am going to be in Cartagena soon.
Thanks
jim c
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re:  ESAMOR.COM, posted by LatinLuver on Aug 26, 2004

Barristerh@aol.com   We will be in Cartagena on Sunday. My cell there is 315 774 8181 jimc
LatinLuver
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re:  ESAMOR.COM, posted by jim c on Aug 26, 2004

Thanks,,,,,,how long will you be there for?
Heat
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to ESAMOR.COM, posted by jim c on Aug 25, 2004

Nice website
jim c
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re:  ESAMOR.COM, posted by Heat on Aug 26, 2004

Did you talk to Paulina in the FAQ section? She will answer what ever you want to ask her.Though it might not be what you are expecting. jimc
Heat
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re:  ESAMOR.COM, posted by jim c on Aug 26, 2004

No, but I like the layout.  Nice girls.

What should I talk to her about.
I'm sorry I don't understand.

jim c
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re:  ESAMOR.COM, posted by Heat on Aug 26, 2004

Paulina is a cartoon  that is powered by artificial intelligence. Just ask her questions and have fun. she is there to answer frequently asked quwstions jimc
Heat
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re:  ESAMOR.COM, posted by jim c on Aug 26, 2004

Ok, thanks
Irmao
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re:  ESAMOR.COM, posted by jim c on Aug 26, 2004

that's a pretty cool site and the Paulina character is interesting.  However, the gringa voice really doesn't match the sultry latina likeness you made her.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: