Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 19, 2024, 10:44:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Lady of Russia"  (Read 16205 times)
WillMc
« on: August 25, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

I would appreciate feedback from any forum members who have  experience with or opnions about the "Lady of Russia" agency.

www.lady-of-russia.com/info.html

It appears to be a very reasonable and professional operation.  (Too good to be true?)

It describes itself as a family owned and operated business founded by a mature couple, 64 and 54 years old, Bob and Irina.

They have locations in FL, Costa Rica and St. Petersburg, Russia.

Thanking responders in advance.  

cid325
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to "Lady of Russia", posted by WillMc on Aug 25, 2005

Don't know anything about them but this is my own experience, save your nickels and go on a tour with an outfit like loveme.com. I did back in 2001 and it  was the best girlie vacation I ever had. Letters mean nothing, chemistry is everything! At the very least use an agency with an American owner and a long tong track record so at least the profiles are current, the women are real and available. I have no connection with the agency I mentioned but I use there office in Saint petersburg and they are second to none.
UnitedNut
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to "Lady of Russia", posted by WillMc on Aug 25, 2005

Didn't see them listed (either good or bad) on the http://agencyscams.com web site.  Nearest agency listed was "Lady From Russia", which was on the gold list. You may want to access the http://agencyscams.com site and ask the web master opinion.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: