Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 03, 2024, 11:10:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best wishes  (Read 24027 times)
Rostik
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to hey Rostik, posted by Cold Warrior on Jan 2, 2005

Hi,

The tent city is still there on Kreschyatik and it will stay there until the official inauguration, people still expect moves from Yanukovich and we want to make sure that nothing will get spoiled at the last minute. The tension is still there, but after the announcement of results (preliminary results) it cooled down a bit, plus the New Year fest, but we are still there.
I`m sure everything will go fine, and I pray for our new president to be able to fulfil his promises.
We`ll see.

I made a short movie during the first three days I was on Maidan, I went all around the Cabinet of Ministers, Verkhovna Rada, President's administration, I wish it wasn't that big, otherwise I'd send it to you.
It was interesting. During the first few days when I was there, we all waited for immediate action, take over the government or something like this, only now I understand that we are so lucky that none of this happened right then. Now our fairly elected president will get in the office legally.

Again, we`ll see.

With best wishes,
Rostick.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: