Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 03, 2024, 02:29:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CITAS, CITAS, CITAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS !!!!  (Read 6814 times)
Aaron
« on: April 12, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

[This message has been edited by Aaron]

I just realized that I didn't have any business posting what I wrote.

I'll just keep it to myself, and have all the fun.

Chao,
Aaron

Pete E
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to CITAS, CITAS, CITAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS !!!!, posted by Aaron on Apr 12, 2003

Aaron,
Does the play on words in your subject give us a hint? Or is my mind just stuck in a certain train of thought?
Are you in Colombia or just remembering an experience?

Pete

Aaron
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: CITAS, CITAS, CITAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS !!..., posted by Pete E on Apr 13, 2003

....be in Cali on April 30th at 9:15 at night. That's all I can say for now.

Aaron

Pete E
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Pete, I will..., posted by Aaron on Apr 13, 2003

Aaron,
If I tell my wife you are going she is going to want to send you a package to take.And introduce you to her girlfriends.

Pete

Aaron
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Pete, I will..., posted by Pete E on Apr 15, 2003

n/t.
Pete E
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Pete, does she have any friends with a B..., posted by Aaron on Apr 15, 2003

Aaron,
Would you accept kind to their mothers? No,the girls she wants me to push don't really measure up in our favorite features.Only one is even reasonably attractive and she lacks our favorite attribute.She is the only one that has a prayer. But not your type butt. So its not as easy as tell your husband to find a guy for me please.I'm sure my wife  would put a different spin on it but you got it from a guy who knows.The spin stops here. I am in trouble when she reads this.
Actually I have some pictures of the one girl I need to post when I get my scanner working,but not your type.
One other girl Nico met.She looked OK from the picture I saw but it was not oriented favorable for attribute assesment.I will try to get his opinion.
Reminds me of a girl who used to work where I did.One of my co workers told her "I sure like to watch you walk out of here." Reminds me of another girl I dated once.Her face was not so great but she had a terrific butt.That was easily solved.Roll her over.She also had these pig tails that were handy for directing attention.I know.I'm so bad.
Could be  an old Confucious saying on your fortune cookie  "man no travel 3000 miles for girl with flat butt."
In my opinion the A in T & A is not optional.The T maybe.

Pete

Aaron
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Sorry,no BB's here., posted by Pete E on Apr 16, 2003

[This message has been edited by Aaron]

Pete,

I'm kind of in a dilema these days about a lady who I know in Cali that has the nicest BB. Sweet as pie !!!!! We have so much fun when we are together, and we have an extreme amount of chemistry. It's thick chemistry that can be cut with a knife. Darn near dangerous. We can't stop touching each other when we are together; hands, legs, faces, hair, you name it.

But, she has a daughter, and she likes to smoke a cirgarette or two when we go out. And she's 5 years older than me with more experience.

I know it would be nothing but trouble, but it sure would feel good. LOL !!!!!

Aaron

Pete E
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Now that's where I'm coming from !!!!!!, posted by Aaron on Apr 16, 2003

Aaron,
Be carefull,you have to live with the whole woman.I have had some where the possitive features just didn't compensate for the trouble.
But unless you do a real 180 on your careful aproach you should be fine.

Pete

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: