Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 16, 2024, 12:46:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pictures of the Mighty Miho & Me  (Read 10395 times)
Jimbo
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Pictures  of  the  Mighty Miho &  Me, posted by Windmill Boy on Mar 18, 2003

Hi WB, I really enjoy your photos.  Good Luck to you.

Sally

Kreeger
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Pictures  of  the  Mighty Miho &  Me, posted by Windmill Boy on Mar 18, 2003

I have read all your posts and really appreciate that you have shared your trip details with the board. It was very entertaining and I learned ALOT about Japan and its people. I really liked the summation and your final thoughts as well.

Miho is definitely a cutie and, by the way you described her personality, she is a great catch.  I hope things work out between you two...

Good luck,

Joe

Windmill Boy
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hey WB..., posted by Kreeger on Mar 18, 2003

Thanks  Joe

Glad I  could  spread  a  little  light  on Japan.   Though I've  only  experienced  maybe  1 %  of  the  culture myself  I  find  it  very  interesting.   So  far  it  is going  quite  well  between us  with a few  minor  bumps  to  over  come -- to  be  expected.  But  she  is  quite  receptive  to  coming  over  for  a  visit  for a  week  maybe  this  summer.

Looking  forward  to hearing about  your upcoming  visit  and marriage  in the  Philippines  too  -- Congratulations.

Windmill boy

Ray
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

She has a great smile!

In my case, I was looking for goofy and goofy is definitely what I got!

Go for it Wind!

Ray

Windmill Boy
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Pictures  of  the  Mighty Miho &..., posted by Ray on Mar 18, 2003

Yes  Ray

While  the  models  for  the  Japan  airlines  ads  and other  japanese ads  might  be  stunning  and  Jaw dropping.  What good are  they  if they  have  the  personality of cardboard.  Goofy  and  spunky  sure  keeps  life  interesting.

Windy

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: